Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Our game against Flemingo is going to be wild. Their fans showed up heavy in the preseason. It'll be heavier in Rio.

Well, I found a video on Nicholson. Nicholson looks much more mature than when we acquired him in the draft in 12'. Teens molding into men.

Our game against Flemingo is going to be wild. Their fans showed up heavy in the preseason. It'll be heavier in Rio.

Well, I found a video on Nicholson. Nicholson looks much more mature than when we acquired him in the draft in 12'. Teens molding into men.

Well, I mean, Nicholson was 23 when we drafted him. He's one of the oldest guys on the team now after Frye, Watson, Jason Smith, and dedmon.

Nicholson is 5 years and 9 months older than Gordon.

I legitimately cannot wait for the season to start, even though I probably won't be able to watch many games live at all this year. The off season is so boring.

Well, I mean, Nicholson was 23 when we drafted him. He's one of the oldest guys on the team now after Frye, Watson, Jason Smith, and dedmon.

Nicholson is 5 years and 9 months older than Gordon.

You're doing it wrong. What you should have said was: "You spelled Flamingo wrong you idiot".

The team's name is actually Flamengo, not Flamingo like the animal smile.gif

See? Mauro does it right but he forgot to call me an idiot.

He's just not a good basketball player.

Eh, still young. There might be something there. Obviously he'll never be close to his draft position but he might end up as a decent bench guy.

He's just not a good basketball player.

Thank the Lord that Cleveland was dumb enough to pick Bennet instead of Oladipo.

I know that drafting isn't an exact science, but that was a really really really really mind boggling pick. Oh well, worked out for us!

Eh, still young. There might be something there. Obviously he'll never be close to his draft position but he might end up as a decent bench guy.

I legitimately see no potential there at all. He doesn't rebound well, or defend. He doesn't pass well, his handle isn't impressive, and he can't shoot at all from anywhere.

Maybe he sticks around as a 12th man, but I'm legitimately not sure he's even that good.