Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Seth Curry got 2 guaranteed years from the Kings. They're throwing money at everybody.

That one makes some sense though. I don't understand their infatuation with power forwards, they signed Quincy Acy

I liked the quoted part enough to click on the article. Then read the first non quoted paragraph where it said one of the reasons he was destined for stardom was that "he will have a more talented team surrounding him, as the starting lineup will be among the East’s best and will allow him to be even more of a force as he can concentrate on being a feared two-way player." I'm a homer, without a doubt. As homerish as I am, I've got to ask, did Victor get traded without me knowing it? I know we have the potential to be among the East's best starting lineup, but is anyone but this guy projecting it to be among the East's best this year?

I do think his explanation of Skiles impact should be well taken. Success in the NBA is about knowing your role. None of the Magic players have seemed to have a consistent role. I kind of thought that was part of the tank. I can't imagine that continues this year.

Does the .5 mean we play a game that goes into 7-8 overtimes and still ends up tied; because neither team has five guys left that can even stand?

It's so that people can bet over or under 33.5 wins and there's no push.