Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

I think Rob thought we'd be further along in our development at this point. I don't think this was the plan, we can't keep adjusting the plan based on what's happening. The plan was to build through the draft and compliment that core with legit FA's, the problem Rob has run into is that our core isn't developing at the rate it should. Another season with 25-35 wins and Rob is out of a job.

The reality that has been discussed here and everywhere else is that this is a 5 year rebuild, and we are entering year 4.

I do think the Magic should contend for an 8th seed this year.

Agree on the small ball..

BUT

Wait, Harris attracts attention? Oladipo is more of a household name than Harris.

Did you watch the draft on ESPN? Because Oladipo was not mentioned much, but Harris was multiple times. He has a lot of respect among the NBA media.

Hayward had a worse season than Harris in his contract year. Similar faults.

If were picking though, I think almost everyone would rather Hayward though right?

Keep Oquinn at the backup 4/5

Interested if that happens.

I really want Koufos. That guy would be perfect behind Vuc and even next to him now and then.

I think Rob thought we'd be further along in our development at this point. I don't think this was the plan, we can't keep adjusting the plan based on what's happening. The plan was to build through the draft and compliment that core with legit FA's, the problem Rob has run into is that our core isn't developing at the rate it should. Another season with 25-35 wins and Rob is out of a job.

35 wins is way different than 25 wins.

Did you watch the draft on ESPN? Because Oladipo was not mentioned much, but Harris was multiple times. He has a lot of respect among the NBA media.

No I missed the NBA draft, who did we select? LOL

• Upvote 1

Harris never signed an offer sheet. Asked whether he was close to signing an offer sheet with another team, Harris declined to answer.