Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

That'd be 25 mpg that we wouldn't have to have Nicholson on the floor

Yay. Now to find a way to get rid of harkless, although I do wonder what Skiles can make of him as a defender.

Yay. Now to find a way to get rid of harkless, although I do wonder what Skiles can make of him as a defender.

I've always thought Harkless has potential to be a real contributor. He's long, athletic, and seems to play hard on D. I think the prior coaching staff failed to develop Mo. I'd like to see how he might develop under Skiles. Nicholson, on the other hand, is just flat lacking in athleticism.

I really like Nene, I'd be ok with him assuming we don't have to give up much even if he did miss half the season.

I don't think we should, if the reports are true that the Wizards are only looking to clear cap space to sign David West. If anything they should give us something, like how the Kings did to Philly.

Can LA and DJ just sign so we can move on with this process? How selfish of them :huh:/>

How is they selfish? They are trying to figure out which is the best decision for them, if there is 2 job offers offered to you, would you take your time thinking which job offer is the best decision for you?