Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

The Lakers will get a second meeting with LaMarcus Aldridge today in Los Angeles, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

One source briefed on the Lakers second meeting with Aldridge told Yahoo Sports: "They want to see if they can get it right."

I am laughing, Lakers are so desperate, they are just embarrassing themselves

Yahoo Sources: Another high-profile team is pursuing the possibility of gaining an audience with LaMarcus Aldridge: The Miami Heat.

LOOOOOOOOOOL HOW??

They will have to get ride of Dwayne to get him but that will not happen

Yahoo Sources: Another high-profile team is pursuing the possibility of gaining an audience with LaMarcus Aldridge: The Miami Heat.

LOOOOOOOOOOL HOW??

If they get rid of everyone including wade they could, theoretically, keep bosh, dragic and Aldridge

When your team says, "We ain't got the money," then turns around and tries to set up a meeting w LaMarcus Aldridge pic.twitter.com/iXksgBkU9v

looooooool the face

The Magic aren't a big enough market or a close enough contender.

The fact that Alridge is considering giving the Lakers a second chance, as well as is giving the Heat a chance, speaks volumes.

If I were Alridge though, I would look to an Eastern Conference Team. Much, much easier road to the Finals.

Hearing that LAL still keeping cap space open b/c of belief of landing LMA/DJ. If all else fails, will pursue SF Tobias Harris. #CountOnArye

If that the case, Magic better match, I do not want another Magic going to the Lakers again!

The Magic aren't a big enough market or a close enough contender.

The fact that Alridge is considering giving the Lakers a second chance, as well as is giving the Heat a chance, speaks volumes.

If I were Alridge though, I would look to an Eastern Conference Team. Much, much easier road to the Finals.

Alridge is just screwing around, Alridge will never sign with the Lakers

If I were Alridge, I would sign with the Spurs, perfect fit and they have a good chance of winning a championship

Umm, why would he speak with Tobias' dad?

Not 100% positive but I think he is his agent. He used to be George Gervins agent.