Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

The kings also sent a 1st round pick to Philly.........so stupid. They trade all of that so they can try to get monta ellis and/or wes mathews.......

You know what would be funnier? If Kings do not get either and gets screwed

We re-sign Harris, eventually he becomes a backup in an Iguodala type contract.

Payton

Oladipo

Hezonja

Gordon

Vucevic

Gordon isn't ready to start and Hezonja might not be ready either. Down the road, that might be the plan but we need a vet at the 4 spot presently if we want to start winning some games.

We re-sign Harris, eventually he becomes a backup in an Iguodala type contract.

Payton

Oladipo

Hezonja

Gordon

Vucevic

MP where do you think we go from here?

Millsap would of been a coup ay?

Unfortunate day of free agency, and weird vibes out of the Tobias situation.

Henny has a great eye for underrated players buried on other teams, and drafts very well.

He's yet to show any skill in the FA races....

Pretty surprised Milsap turned down nearly 30 mil extra (when you factor in state income tax) that we threw at him. I'd imagine Henny was too. That's a chunk of change.

MP where do you think we go from here?

Millsap would of been a coup ay?

I think Millsap would've been a great addition. I think we re-sign Harris and try to find some vet PF like Ed Davis or whatever.

I think we'll start Harris at the 3 and the free agent PF at the 4, but the long term plan (at least in my mind) is to start Hezonja and Gordon at the 3 and 4, respectively.

Unfortunate day of free agency, and weird vibes out of the Tobias situation.

Henny has a great eye for underrated players buried on other teams, and drafts very well.

He's yet to show any skill in the FA races....

Pretty surprised Milsap turned down nearly 30 mil extra (when you factor in state income tax) that we threw at him. I'd imagine Henny was too. That's a chunk of change.

I do not understand why you would be surprised, I mean Hawks made it to the Eastern Conference Finals while Magic did not make the playoffs so I am sure that is a factor of why he stayed with the Hawks

I think Millsap would've been a great addition. I think we re-sign Harris and try to find some vet PF like Ed Davis or whatever.

I think we'll start Harris at the 3 and the free agent PF at the 4, but the long term plan (at least in my mind) is to start Hezonja and Gordon at the 3 and 4, respectively.

Agreed with this. Gotta re-sign Tobias, grab a backup PG on the cheap (I've irrationally liked Stuckey, and uh, why isn't Jameer perfect for this role again?) and find a lunch pail PF and work from there (I'd be fine with West, even if we overpaid for a short term 2 year deal).

That long term plan on Herz and Gordon is still extremely long term to me. No clue what Herz brings yet, but AG is still light years away from being a daily NBA starter to me.

a lunch pail PF and work from there (I'd be fine with West, even if we overpaid for a short term 2 year deal).

That long term plan on Herz and Gordon is still extremely long term to me. No clue what Herz brings yet, but AG is still light years away from being a daily NBA starter to me.

West is 35 man. If AG is light years away as you say (I don't agree with this personally), we need to go a little younger.

West wants to go to an contender also.

I mean if Jameer comes back that is all fine with me just stuckey,brooks and mo williams would also be fine. Add one of them and just resign O'Quinn(lunch pail guy) and Harris i would call it a step forward for sure! Just need the young guys to keep developing

I mean if Jameer comes back that is all fine with me just stuckey,brooks and mo williams would also be fine. Add one of them and just resign O'Quinn(lunch pail guy) and Harris i would call it a step forward for sure! Just need the young guys to keep developing

It's basically the same team man.

Henny might need to make a trade. Most worthy FA's are gone and we need another piece.

West is 35 man. If AG is light years away as you say (I don't agree with this personally), we need to go a little younger.

West wants to go to an contender also.

I think we got the youth thing covered. Need vet leader who can still play (i.e. not Fyre/Willie Green). West isn't perfect (and I think you're right, doesn't want to play for us), but I'm looking for something in that area (especially in the front court).

Add one of them and just resign O'Quinn(lunch pail guy)

Agreed with the other portion of your post, but I'm not as big on KOQ as some seem to be. He had a hard time cracking the floor at various points in the season. Fine with him as the backup PF/Muscle, but we need a starter there; even if it is of lower class.

Count me out of the crew that thinks Tobias is a starting 4 (especially next to Vuch). Assuming he's on the team next year. I don't care what the metric numbers say. Me eyes told me the tale.