Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Ok...How is he tough on d? Pass the ball?! On what planet?

I was saying millsaps and green have those traits haha i want tobias to be like that though. Sorry for the confusion

Tobias is only 22 but he's already played 4 seasons in the league. While he'll probably have marginal improvements to things like shooting, it's a longshot to think he'll transform into a good passer or tough defender.

Tobias is only 22 but he's already played 4 seasons in the league. While he'll probably have marginal improvements to things like shooting, it's a longshot to think he'll transform into a good passer or tough defender.

Ok so now its how many years they have played.

Tobias year 4, 17.1 pts. 6.3 reb. 36.4% 3pts.

Millsap year 4, 11.6 pts. 6.8 reb. 11.1% 3pts.

And yes a person can improve on defense and passing. It is not out of the norm. Look at JJ when he was here. Horrible at defense but improved as the years went by. Just one example would you like more.

And thanks Mauro, I just get irritated the way some people just want to trash a kid, because he is not an all star at the age 22.

• Upvote 2

The kings also sent a 1st round pick to Philly.........so stupid. They trade all of that so they can try to get monta ellis and/or wes mathews.......

The kings also sent a 1st round pick to Philly.........so stupid. They trade all of that so they can try to get monta ellis and/or wes mathews.......

The Kings management is a joke

add Rondo

And yes a person can improve on defense and passing. It is not out of the norm. Look at JJ when he was here. Horrible at defense but improved as the years went by. Just one example would you like more.

And thanks Mauro, I just get irritated the way some people just want to trash a kid, because he is not an all star at the age 22.

Where in the ***** did I mention Paul Millsap in my post.

It wasn't that he didn't know how to play d, he chose to focus on offense and not on d when we needed defense the most.

Dedmon started at the 4 for that reason.

Ask yourself, why did Henny go after a starting PF first in FA?