Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Gamethread: Magic at Deer

I'm sorry but until our front office and coaches start getting onto the leagues front office about the constant garbage officiating it will continue no matter the players we end up getting. The league overall considers the Magic bastard children of the league. Makes me sick it should be even playing field for every game.

I agree, our guys did play well enough last night to win the game and should have been allowed the opportunity. Looking at the number of plays where we were fouled with no call, we were denied even the opportunity to do our usual one-for-two free throw shooting. The game should be decided on the court, by the players, and not by the refs.

Going into the game at Indiana we were 6-6 under Borrego. Looking back at the losses, we had the dumb one where Harris did the clear path foul, but at least one other loss was directly the calls by the refs. We could have been 8-4 at that point, possibly 9-3. We need to be up by 15 points in the final minute to make sure we can at least see a 2 or 3 point win.

I'm sorry but until our front office and coaches start getting onto the leagues front office about the constant garbage officiating it will continue no matter the players we end up getting. The league overall considers the Magic bastard children of the league. Makes me sick it should be even playing field for every game.

We need to be up by 15 points in the final minute to make sure we can at least see a 2 or 3 point win.

Pretty much. We have to play almost perfect and the other team like hot trash to pull out a win on a lot of these games. I'm not normally a believer in conspiracy theories but we had some very suspicious no calls last night. We are second to last (to the melo-less) Knicks in FTAs. Which is insane considering we have a very dominant center and wing players that like to take it inside.

It wasn't the whole reason why we lost last night (very poor defense as well in the second half) but damn if it didn't crush our energy.

I'm starting now to see the justification of flopping just to be able to sell fouls to these blind moron refs.

Oh well, closer to a better pick I guess.

I love Dipo but his shooting is still wildly inconsistent: http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/2527963/victor-oladipo. Thankfully, it seems to be more positive than negative.

Agree. Been saying that all season. Its just the nature of his shot. It's not a great motion and the release is a little whacky. Not sure if he can fix it, but he looks like he can still be a starting SG in this league for the Magic if they get a true stud at SF.

Also, it would be cool if Vic and T12 stop dribbling the ball off their feet every game.