Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

GAMETHREAD: New Orleans Pelicans @ Orlando Magic

Because his game says so. Forget his weight. It's not as bad as your making it out to be.

The Magic made it pretty clear that they develop their rookies for guarding multiple positions. The fact that Gordon is not playing the 4 is a non issue right now. In fact you are the only person I have heard complaining this much about it.

Lol, no. No one wanted him.

Completely wrong. He was never shopped. Show me one report anywhere of him being shopped. You won't be able to as it didn't happen.

The Magic made it pretty clear that they develop their rookies for guarding multiple positions. The fact that Gordon is not playing the 4 is a non issue right now. In fact you are the only person I have heard complaining this much about it.

Welp, then you know where you heard it first.

Completely wrong. He was never shopped. Show me one report anywhere of him being shopped. You won't be able to as it didn't happen.

Show me a report where teams were calling for Frye.

Show me a report where teams were calling for Frye.

Why would they call about a guy who wasn't on the block and was not being shopped?

Frye is tradable. Its hilarious how negative some of you guys are about this team.

Why would they call about a guy who wasn't on the block and was not being shopped?

Frye is tradable. Its hilarious how negative some of you guys are about this team.

I'm dumbfounded by how some criticism irks you so bad. They're things I like about the team and things I don't .

Hey I'd love for Frye to start playing well, problem is he's not very good. I do like a lot of the talent on this team though.

My premise is that Fyre sucks. Take a peek at where Fyre ends up on this list (I'll give you a hint, you have to go to page 2 of 2):

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics/_/position/pf

Lol that logic is funny. And as if there was no "report", it means no one had called.