Sign in to follow this  
ILoveOrlandoMagic

Game Thread: Magic @ Thunder

Vaughn had 2 time outs and didn't bother fouling the worst Free throws. What a self-made loser.

Some people just like to nitpick. Don't worry. He's going to be fired no matter what happens. You can be a little optimistic. Nobody is going to say "look at the message board!!! They are fine with this! Give Vaughn an extension!"

No. Not really.

Except Vuc and Oladipo maybe.

Everyone else has the look of giving up. Anyone else remember when T12, KOQ, Fournier, heck even BG were balling?

T12 had an OK game -- finally. But overall he's been pretty terrible these last few games.

Except Vuc and Oladipo maybe.

Everyone else has the look of giving up.

Are you 4 days behind us or something? This is 100% true for the last 3 games. Not at all today. They flew around all night on defense and kept the game respectable. We play with this same level of effort every game and we'd have 3 or 4 more wins.

This is good because it means the team isn't broken. It's not developing poor habits or fracturing the locker room. A new coach might actually make a difference and turn the season around.

Anyone else remember when T12, KOQ, Fournier, heck even BG were balling?

T12 had an OK game -- finally. But overall he's been pretty terrible these last few games.

I think this is revisionist history because none of those players had good games at the same time. It was always Fournier or ben Gordon or o'quinn. Never all three.

Are you 4 days behind us or something? This is 100% true for the last 3 games. Not at all today. They flew around all night on defense and kept the game respectable. We play with this same level of effort every game and we'd have 3 or 4 more wins.

This is good because it means the team isn't broken. It's not developing poor habits or fracturing the locker room. A new coach might actually make a difference and turn the season around.

Who said im 4 days late? Henny is 4 days late firing this imbecile.

And no, not respectable.

How is consistently being down 15-17 points keeping it respectable? We've seen this a million times before. I dont get fooled by fake comebacks, bro. We make the final score look closer than it really is.

Some people just like to nitpick. Don't worry. He's going to be fired no matter what happens. You can be a little optimistic. Nobody is going to say "look at the message board!!! They are fine with this! Give Vaughn an extension!"

It's entertain to watch the team lose due to how disorganize the team is, which is obvious. It's even more funny to see the fans reaction to it. Honestly, after watching the Super Bowl last night, I saw lots of funny reactions from Seahawks fans after the bad play call and interception.

I am going to sit on my chair while eating popcorn to see how people will react to his firing. Thats entertainment to me.