Sign in to follow this  
~O~

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Milwaukee Bucks @ Orlando Magic

My bad lol

Don't worry about it man. She doesn't deserve to have her named corrected. She's terrible when it comes to us.

Where are the people who said that this is all part of the process and that everyone else was overreacting? Maybe it's time for you guys to start reacting. Year 3 of the rebuild and were regressing. Actually, what am I talking about, we've regressed this entire year. We are worse than we were 2 months ago, and that's an issue. This team has no identify, plays the worse team defense I've seen at any level of basketball my entire life, and have no confidence in one another or their coach. Vaughn, it's your time. Hopefully Pop will take you back.

Where are the people who said that this is all part of the process and that everyone else was overreacting? Maybe it's time for you guys to start reacting. Yea 3 of the rebuild and were regressing. Actually, what am I talking about, we've regressed this entire year. We are worse than we were 2 months ago, and that's an issue. This team has no identify, plays the worse team defense I've seen at any level of basketball my entire life, and have no confidence in one another or their coach. Vaughn, it's your time. Hopefully Pop will take you back.

I agree with what you're saying, but there's always hope and you can just look at the team we played tonight.

They were terrible last year, finishing with a worse record than the awful Sixers, and now they're the 5th seed with a new coach.

I agree with what you're saying, but there's always hope and you can just look at the team we played tonight.

They were terrible last year, finishing with a worse record than the awful Sixers, and now they're the 5th seed with a new coach.

They picked up some great talent too.

I believe we should start this because this is virtually the best we've got.

Payton

Oladipo

Harris

Gordon

Vucevic

Bench:

Fournier ~ sharing point duties with Oladipo (which isn't that awful when I compare it to willie green and ridnour)

Harkless - because I don't give a **** anymore

Quinn ~

Dedmon in with Vuc at some point in last 1st, mid second, and for a majority of the second half.

If anything else, Nicholson because I just sank that low.

Ben Gordon when there is foul trouble for guards.

Frye? ***** that ****!

And keep it like this. None of this changing lineups nonsense anymore. Keep it as is and keep it consistent. We need consistent coaching and our lineup changes isn't consistent coaching.