Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

FIRE JACQUE VAUGHN THREAD

No. It just makes sense. Fire him before he gets on a trip to okc. Fire him the day of the Super Bowl so it gets lost in the shuffle.

Next best day is Thursday. When we're back in town

After that it's the 12th

I can agree with you regarding him being fired during the Superbowl, it would make for less noise, I also found an article that agrees with your position on firing him today!

Link: http://fansided.com/...-jacque-vaughn/

Maybe they're still debating internally what direction to go post-Jacque? promote an assistant to interim HC for the rest of the year or make a mid season hire? I don't know, I'm just ready for change

Maybe they're still debating internally what direction to go post-Jacque? promote an assistant to interim HC for the rest of the year or make a mid season hire? I don't know, I'm just ready for change

Plus you gotta get that paperwork through HR

I posted the same question!

Although DA was a fan favorite here and a well respected assistant in Dallas, he has not done much else to have his name added for consideration as a Head Coach........... is all that can be assumed! A lot like Patrick Chewing!

However, to my surprise, Mike Woodson has been has left out of the conversation as well!

He also turned a few clubs around, in fact, the last time the Knicks were relevant, was under his leadership with tremendous odds against him ex; Crazy ownership and rouge superstar in CAnthony! He has proven enough to be in this conversation....IMHO

Haven't heard Woodson mentioned until now. He might be worth a look.

The coach that could not win crap with the best Calivaliers team? No thank you!!!

I think you have Mike Woodson confused with Mike Brown dude! Woodson only Head Coached NYK and ATL.

What?

Well some people wanted him fired a month ago, some now, some after the All-Star break, and some would rather wait for the summer...so it's pretty clear there's no consensus. OMG Why SEATTLE !!!!!!!???????!!!!!!

Well some people wanted him fired a month ago, some now, some after the All-Star break, and some would rather wait for the summer...so it's pretty clear there's no consensus. OMG Why SEATTLE !!!!!!!???????!!!!!!

Seattle made the wrong damn play to the wrong person. The pass was to late to be honest.

Seattle made the wrong damn play to the wrong person. The pass was to late to be honest.

You run that if you have marshawn lynch. But it wasn't even the second play you run.

1. Run the ball with lynch

2. Fade pass into the corner

3. Bootleg with Russell and a tight end post.

4. Crossing route into the back of the end zone.

867. What they ran

• Upvote 1

You run that if you have marshawn lynch. But it wasn't even the second play you run.

1. Run the ball with lynch

2. Fade pass into the corner

3. Bootleg with Russell and a tight end post.

4. Crossing route into the back of the end zone.

867. What they ran

JV not getting fired becomes the 2nd most surprising call of this Sunday.

Never been so baffled. There's always a chance of something bad happening on a quick slant.