Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

FIRE JACQUE VAUGHN THREAD

Oh stop. You said "I don't want another JV. You want a lateral move." when I said I wanted a coach to grow with the team. Hence you want an old coach for the sake of hiring an old coach.

This will be my last post to you because I don't like conversing with pricks who like to take one's comment and mix it up to sound entirely different. Where you went, was real low. I want experience. Someone who has a system, a successful one, not someone who's gonna take 3 years to find an system. Black, white, I don't give a damn.

This will be my last post to you because I don't like conversing with pricks who like to take one's comment and mix it up to sound entirely different.

He didn't mix up anything.

You might not have intended your post to read as "I want an old, white coach", but that's largely how it comes across.

He didn't mix up anything.

You might not have intended your post to read as "I want an old, white coach", but that's largely how it comes across.

I mentioned only experience as the factor. Never said anything about old, young, black, white, just experience.

He completely misquoted me by changing what I said.

This went to a weird place. I was focusing on old, not white. Just pointing out that you went to a polar opposite place with little justification behind it.

Ok, serious question: do you not know/understand what subtext is?

Yes but you don't start off using a subtext with "your saying" and then bring in race. That's ignorance. There were no undertones of race on my end and if he was concerned with age, why not just keep it with the age argument? Why mention race? I didn't know Karl's cancer was reoccurring. He might not be a good candidate then, if that's the case.

I'm conflicted. I love thibs but also like my team having players with working limbs.

Yeah, but the optimist in me thinks he learns from chi-mistakes and works to become a better coach 2nd time around.

Yes but you don't start off using a subtext with "your saying" and then bring in race. That's ignorance. There were no undertones of race on my end and if he was concerned with age, why just keep it with age argument? Why mention race?

He mentioned race literally once.

He mentioned age repeatedly, and you've largely ignored it.

I'd recommend you take a minute and think about why you're so upset about this, instead of being so defensive and then also hostile.

I mean, in the theoretical world where this board was stringent about it's TOS, you'd be suspended for 2 or 3 different things in your, ahem, "last post" in this thread.

He mentioned race literally once.

He mentioned age repeatedly, and you've largely ignored it.

I'd recommend you take a minute and think about why you're so upset about this, instead of being so defensive and then also hostile.

I mean, in the theoretical world where this board was stringent about it's TOS, you'd be suspended for 2 or 3 different things in your, ahem, "last post" in this thread.

Once in the use of a misquote is enough! We're adults are we not? I don't like to be painted as something I was not and if you don't see an issue, then your part of the problem and I will

permanently exit. Good day.

Look some people on this board just enjoy arguing. Just laugh it off and don't turn this into a Reddit soap opera board. I want to see posts on JV how many days he has left etc.

• Upvote 2