Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

GAME THREAD: ORLANDO MAGIC AT DETROIT PISTONS

Do u watch basketball? Oh and how many years has Dedmon been playing?, not many if you have watched this year, quite a few times the announcers have said that Dewayne has limited experience as he started late in life playing.

I guess some of you love to watch Frye get torched night in and night out or maybe its his grabbing fouls at half court when he justs doesn't feel like moving or hustling.

Or it could be the moving screens 25 feet from the basket. Or is it the numerous games with under 5 rebounds. I got it you love to watch 6" 10" guys launch 3's like their the next Reggie Miller when their more like Jerrold Sasser.

Right? We'll really be kicking ourselves when Dedmon gets picked up by LA, and develops into a stud at the age of 30.

Thankfully, AG and Harris will start logging some minutes soon and neither Frye nor Dedmon will have to play a ton.

Fantastic. I'm going to enjoy watching him when he gets the requisite experience accumulation as a 30 year old.

Also #their

Beat me to it lol.

I guess this is the part where we're all supposed to agree that it's better to watch Frye getting consistently and thoroughly abused night in and night out, rather than give someone else an opportunity, in a season that is all but lost anyways. Or not of course.

I guess this is the part where we're all supposed to agree that it's better to watch Frye getting consistently and thoroughly abused night in and night out, rather than give someone else an opportunity, in a season that is all but lost anyways. Or not of course.

You're operating on the assumption that Giving Dedmon game minutes for developmental purposes is a higher priority than giving Frye more time with our young players to grow as a unit. Hyper athletic yet uncoordinated big men who are horrible offensively yet decent defensively are a dime a dozen in this league. You're really going to die on a hill for this one?

If you think Dedmon is the answer to any problem the Magic have right now, then I need to have a long talk with my father about you.

Because I may have died for someone's sins, but it sure as hell wasn't yours.

that awkward moment when you come back after several months and have no idea who anyone is. space jesus? what is this even? help. on that note, i don't know who this dedmon cat is, but i am gonna have to side with big SJ here else my soul be damned.

so i'm guessing the team still sucks. cool

that awkward moment when you come back after several months and have no idea who anyone is. space jesus? what is this even? help. on that note, i don't know who this dedmon cat is, but i am gonna have to side with big SJ here else my soul be damned.

so i'm guessing the team still sucks. cool

Payton, Oladipo, and Vuc (and Fournier but to a much lesser degree) are having really good seasons but nobody notices because the rest of the team sucks (and probably coaching too but who knows).

You're operating on the assumption that Giving Dedmon game minutes for developmental purposes is a higher priority than giving Frye more time with our young players to grow as a unit. Hyper athletic yet uncoordinated big men who are horrible offensively yet decent defensively are a dime a dozen in this league. You're really going to die on a hill for this one?

Wrong. I'm operating on the reality that Frye sucks ****. Dying on a hill? This is a joke right? LOL (to keep it on your terms).