Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

GAME THREAD: ORLANDO MAGIC AT DETROIT PISTONS

but your argument is frye sucks, o'quinn sucks. Dedmon has to be better by default.

My argument is frye sucks, O'quinn sucks, dedmon isn't the answer at PF and whatever positive you get from dedmon on defense is negated by teams not even having to defend him on offense allowing an easy double team of Vuc.

I can't wait until Gordon is deemed safe enough for major minutes and frye can go to a "bench shooter let's see if we can exploit a matchup" role

Then we will just never agree and that's fine. I don't know for certain that Dedmon is the answer (I'm not sure if the answer is even on our current roster), and he's probably not, but my point is Dedmon hasn't even played in the last 4-5 games while Frye is clearly getting absolutely abused by "insert name" and that's actual and factual. There's certain times Dedmon makes sense and one of those times was last night against a front line of Drummond and Monroe. JV unfortunately does not possess the ability to adjust to the matchups presented on a nightly basis, and that to me is an issue.

I do agree with you on Aaron Gordon though.

Then we will just never agree and that's fine. I don't know for certain that Dedmon is the answer (I'm not sure if the answer is even on our current roster), and he's probably not, but my point is Dedmon hasn't even played in the last 4-5 games while Frye is clearly getting absolutely abused by "insert name" and that's actual and factual. There's certain times Dedmon makes sense and one of those times was last night against a front line of Drummond and Monroe. JV unfortunately does not possess the ability to adjust to the matchups presented on a nightly basis, and that to me is an issue.

I do agree with you on Aaron Gordon though.

Meh, I think Frye did all right the 3 games before the last 2. He's really a PF version of ben Gordon in his hot/cold streaks.

And I think while we have a lot to complain about with Vaughn, the guy made a ton of adjustments at half last night which helped cut the lead to two. That loss was on PAYTON/Oladipo inexplicably being unable to get around a screen and forcing Vuc to choose who he wanted to let score, Drummond or jennings. Also frye sucks on D

Meh, I think Frye did all right the 3 games before the last 2. He's really a PF version of ben Gordon in his hot/cold streaks.

And I think while we have a lot to complain about with Vaughn, the guy made a ton of adjustments at half last night which helped cut the lead to two. That loss was on PAYTON/Oladipo inexplicably being unable to get around a screen and forcing Vuc to choose who he wanted to let score, Drummond or jennings. Also frye sucks on D

Jennings also put up record numbers since Steve Nash did similarly in 2009 with >20 assists. Dude straight up abided Payton. But he's a rookie, he will learn.

In other news, I severely underestimated how the potential of Jennings. Guy is balling with SVG

Jennings also put up record numbers since Steve Nash did similarly in 2009 with >20 assists. Dude straight up abided Payton. But he's a rookie, he will learn.

In other news, I severely underestimated how the potential of Jennings. Guy is balling with SVG

I loved jennings his rookie season but the guy got off track after a few injuries. Now he's back to where people thought he'd be.

I felt the same way about your Detroit plays Drummond and Monroe together out of necessity bit, but I at least humored myself by responding like an adult instead of a teenage girl.

This wins :gold_cup:

It's amazing what a great coach can do.

I don't think you understand what that word means.

I'm willing to bet his phone autocorrected abused to abided. If you hit the I instead of the u by mistake it tends to do that

It's amazing what a great coach can do.

Good god. Didn't you ridicule SVG up until he left? If not, I apologize, but it seems like the same people have been dissatisfied with EVERYTHING Orlando Magic no matter who the coach/GM/players happens to be.

Dedmon is this year's Earl Clark/DeAndre Liggins/DeQuan Jones/Stanley Robinson/Ish Smith. Sports fans can be so insufferable.

I would chalk it up to trolling, but we really don't give people enough credit for just being morons whose only solution is to complain.