Sign in to follow this  
~O~

GameThread: Magic @ Blazers

Channing Frye. All you need hear the name and know exactly how he contributed to the game. We should have had Nicholson in to fall for pump fakes.

Frye cost us this game

I've watched this 4th quarter. Oladipo has been trying to play the role of hero and is failing. 2 badly missed 3's, a contested long two, an out-of-control lay-up, two costly turnovers when we were close, and lots of questionable shot selection.

I'm not saying there isn't blame for Frye (or others). I'm saying that Oladipo has tunnel-vision and is not a good decision maker. He shouldn't be the guy who has the ball in his hands at the end of the game.

That posession right there shows that JV is horrible at drawing up plays and that we have NO go to players at the end of games. Even with Harris in the game we have seen it.

Vucevic had the greatest game of his career today. Can"t say anything to him.

Vic and Payton played great and were completely responsible for upping our energy for this game. Harkless played wonderful. Marble did everything I didn't expect him to be capable of doing.

Ridnour played within himself. Ben Gordon wasn't all that decent. No description required.

The Magic overall looked better offensively and active defensively.

I would say our only major problem was that one guy.

Frye sucked, but Oladipo missed more shots than Frye took

Oladipo was 6-21. Frye was 1-10. Gordon was 1-7.

I'm just saying that no matter how great our effort is, we cannot have games like this, especially ruining nights where Nik has a 15-23 game...

Would love to see more Devyn Marble. His offense is polished (which we already knew), but he gives hard effort.

I also want to see Ben Gordon traded. The ball movement dies when it touches his hands.

I've watched this 4th quarter. Oladipo has been trying to play the role of hero and is failing. 2 badly missed 3's, a contested long two, an out-of-control lay-up, two costly turnovers when we were close, and lots of questionable shot selection.

I'm not saying there isn't blame for Frye (or others). I'm saying that Oladipo has tunnel-vision and is not a good decision maker. He shouldn't be the guy who has the ball in his hands at the end of the game.

Dipo got wild in the fourth for some reason but I've noticed he has a tendency to do just that. He played great D throughout the game and was driving really hard in the first half. The 4th quarter, mainly late in the quarter, was him playing to much hero ball.

Frye just missed open shot after open shot after open shot after open shot.