Sign in to follow this  
ufballer1986

Official 2014-2015 Shake-and-Bake Trade Thread

I thought so too when I did it, but was shocked when the Hollinger analysis came back pretty much a wash.

Since Harkless was picked 3 spots ahead of Jones in that draft, he must be a better player, and Nicholson was picked right after Jones, so The Rockets are crazy if they don't do this deal immediately. Another appealing factor for Houston is that since neither of our players have played much this year, they should both have fresh legs. Besides, with Harden, Dwight, and Josh on the court, Jones won't get more tha 4 shots a game anyway.

Not so if it will open a slot for them to get Josh Smith. Could it work with this trade as is? They may bite if it gets D12's best friend there.

They dumped Tarik black and signed Smith already. Where have you been?

They dumped Tarik black and signed Smith already. Where have you been?

I'm kind of surprised with that move. I know that Black was not expected to make opening day roster, but he did and Capela has been playing in the D league. With Jones out, Black was getting quality minutes, and playing well.

I'm kind of surprised with that move. I know that Black was not expected to make opening day roster, but he did and Capela has been playing in the D league. With Jones out, Black was getting quality minutes, and playing well.

Yup. Good rebounding numbers

Matthew/Spokane [via mobile]

Most interesting team too keep an eye on as the trade deadline approaches?

Chad Ford (1:24 PM)

Hornets. They thought they'd contend for a top 4 spot in the East and they've been pretty awful. They'll trade Lance Stephenson if they can, but if they can't, they'll need to make other moves. Nets and Knicks are other interesting teams to watch -- I just don't know who wants anything they're selling. And the Kings ... they have ridiculous expectations about this team. You got to believe they'll make another move to try to get in the mix in the West.

http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=kqozuoo

Magic trade Frye and Nicholson to Sacramento for Derrick Williams and Nik Stauskas. The Kings get a stretch 4 to clear some space for Cousins. The Magic clear salary space and a nice prospect in Stauskas.

[/size]

http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=kqozuoo

Magic trade Frye and Nicholson to Sacramento for Derrick Williams and Nik Stauskas. The Kings get a stretch 4 to clear some space for Cousins. The Magic clear salary space and a nice prospect in Stauskas.

I would be all over this trade, I mean all over it. It actually kind of makes sense too, assuming Kings really are trying to win now.