Sign in to follow this  
ufballer1986

Official 2014-2015 Shake-and-Bake Trade Thread

Marble is our best player! Trade Harris!

Indeed!

No, I just believe so much of this team's struggles fall on the coach, who seems like he's trying to figure things out himself. Now if Harris is wanting a huge sum of money to re-sign, then I'd look at moving him. Thing is, nothing I've read says he's doing that. He represents a very nice piece/asset for this team.

As to additional stats, kudos to Payton for leading our team in WAR at 1.97, followed by Harris at 1.45 and Vooch at 1.29 (http://espn.go.com/n...cs/rpm/_/page/3).

Indeed!

No, I just believe so much of this team's struggles fall on the coach, who seems like he's trying to figure things out himself. Now if Harris is wanting a huge sum of money to re-sign, then I'd look at moving him. Thing is, nothing I've read says he's doing that. He represents a very nice piece/asset for this team.

As to additional stats, kudos to Payton for leading our team in WAR at 1.97, followed by Harris at 1.45 and Vooch at 1.29 (http://espn.go.com/n...cs/rpm/_/page/3).

I think Harris wants a max deal and I think I'd trade him for a PF who plays great defense and could hit a 20 footer but I'm not sure who that PF is.

I think Harris wants a max deal and I think I'd trade him for a PF who plays great defense and could hit a 20 footer but I'm not sure who that PF is.

Where are you reading he wants a max deal? Last I read he wanted 9 mil/year before the season.

As to the PF, Gibson represents that but I don't think I'd do the deal given the youth of our team and potential growth of Harris.

We do agree, though, that our PF situation is rough and needs an upgrade.

Where are you reading he wants a max deal? Last I read he wanted 9 mil/year before the season.

As to the PF, Gibson represents that but I don't think I'd do the deal given the youth of our team and potential growth of Harris.

We do agree, though, that our PF situation is rough and needs an upgrade.

Where are you reading he wanted 9? I was under the impression we offered like 10 and he thought he was worth much more

Edit: yeah, every rumor showed he wanted 12-14 per year.

Where are you reading he wanted 9? I was under the impression we offered like 10 and he thought he was worth much more

Edit: yeah, every rumor showed he wanted 12-14 per year.

I guess you are right, as Kyler says the Magic offered 9 mil/year and Tobes' camp was looking for something more substantial. I still believe he has the chance to be special and is one of our biggest assets. Ultimately, I trust Henny… but not Vaughn.

Indeed!

Now if Harris is wanting a huge sum of money to re-sign, then I'd look at moving him. Thing is, nothing I've read says he's doing that. He represents a very nice piece/asset for this team.

That's the only thing I've read is that he's looking for close to max payday. I'm starting to feel like this trade deadline might be the time to cash in Harris. It's borderline to me, he's good offensively and his defense has been better, but he's not two way enough to command what he's probably asking.

Poor jameer... Nuggets now?

In already 7 months....Jameer..has had three different jerseys to wear.

Poor guy...we should have signed him to something cheap to keep on the bench.

ideal world Taj Gibson

How serious is Terrence Jones' injury? He would be a nice addition at the 4 and may be squeezed out of Houston with Josh Smith now there.

Yes, I like him, too.