Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

GAMETHREAD: ORLANDO vs Boston

Immediately after I said that, they completely fell apart. The Magic need to maintain their confidence during this 48 minute span. I don't think our confidence will carry over to the next game. 27-5 run......how disappointing but we won and I'm not really that satisfied now.

We need a better lineup to start the fourth.

Look man... Seriously, I love Dipo. But not as a PG. PG should be between Payton and Ridnour.

Really??? I wasn't aware you felt this way.

Oladipo played like crap but if teams are going to hack Payton this is going to suck.

You know what? The guys played three quarters of great basketball. I always complained about them not putting their foot on the opponent's throats early and they did tonight. The Magic had a major room for error with the margin and they used it completely.

This team is still going to need more convincing wins without losing major leads to give the fans faith. Tonight, the Celtics fans matched our fans. That's sucks...when it comes to our home court.

Oladipo played like crap but if teams are going to hack Payton this is going to suck.

Like I said before the thread I started was just to get attention. I love Dipo off the ball, driving, shooting. His conditioning is still clearly off. Watch some of the earlier games.... Ridnour is solid to close games. Plus can make FT. I trust Payton will improve though and can become the closer we need...

Payton is just gonna have to get accustomed to free throws. We're pro player development right? It's not like the kid has no chance of hitting them.

Like I said before the thread I started was just to get attention. I love Dipo off the ball, driving, shooting. His conditioning is still clearly off. Watch some of the earlier games.... Ridnour is solid to close games. Plus can make FT. I trust Payton will improve though and can become the closer we need...

Yeah, down the road he'll be fine. He's already improved by using the space guys give him to attack. Just short term this might be a big problem.

You know what? The guys played three quarters of great basketball. I always complained about them not putting their foot on the opponent's throats early and they did tonight. The Magic had a major room for error with the margin and they used it completely.

This team is still going to need more convincing wins without losing major leads to give the fans faith. Tonight, the Celtics fans matched our fans. That's sucks...when it comes to our home court.

Re watch the game. Old starting lineup dwindled that lead. I'm telling you. Dipo can't play PG! PG needs to stay between Payton and Ridnour. Payton needs to work on FT's yes, but that's easier to accomplish vs. teaching Dipo to play PG. Remember last year's record?