Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

Magic @ Celtics

By far the most embarrassing loss of the year. Something is going on behind the scenes with the team. No reason to come out and lay an egg like this.

Bizzaro world

lol.. I'm just saying Evan doesn't net you anything that Victor couldnt. And considering you have lost the rebounding stats for 2 straight years, why have them both out there.

Too me you give up too much. I would add more size to help boxing out, defending, and rebounding. That would lighten the work for Vuc.

The same effect Gortat had with Dwight, and Bass with Dwight. Even Lewis, he had length and can shoot 3s.

Horace and Shaq.

Size matters.

lol.. I'm just saying Evan doesn't net you anything that Victor couldnt. And considering you have lost the rebounding stats for 2 straight years, why have them both out there.

Too me you give up too much. I would add more size to help boxing out, defending, and rebounding. That would lighten the work for Vuc.

The same effect Gortat had with Dwight, and Bass with Dwight. Even Lewis, he had length and can shoot 3s.

Horace and Shaq.

Size matters.

Harris rebounds better than frye

Okay just looking at the stat sheet it just dawned on me. Why was Dedmon DNP, when your playing a team with 4 big bodies (bass, sully, kelly, zeller..possibly).

ha ha ha... so we come out with what Vuc, Kyle and Frye and... Harris?. Man I hope Dedmon was sick and had the flu.

Jacque Vaughn said team needs to ask themselves "What more can you do?" after tonight's game.

via Twitter

WHAT MORE CAN YOU DO looooooooooool WTF

Jacque Vaughn said team needs to ask themselves "What more can you do?" after tonight's game.

via Twitter

WHAT MORE CAN YOU DO looooooooooool WTF

A very passive lashing. It's like he's trying to be Yoda. It works for Phil who has rings. I don't think it'll work for JV.

I do notice how games like this, we aren't prepared. I blame the player's effort but our lack of preparation is obvious.