Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

Atlanta Hawks @ Orlando Magic Episode II: Return of the Vooch

Game of the yearrrrrrrrr

You think so? It was great for sure but I have a special place in my heart for the Wolves win when AG was exceptional and also the Charlotte win for the big come back (and the only time this season that Willie Green made an amazing play)

Tobias sounded very pro-Magic in that interview. Perhaps I'm just reading into it, but he really loves the guys on this team (they feel like they're a bunch of good guys who enjoy themselves together).

We had a lot of great stat-lines tonight for Victor, Harris, Fournier, and Vuc (and Payton once again shows why he can lead the league in assists with 7 in 20 minutes).

Best part of the night: Willie Green didn't play A SINGLE MINUTE.

By the way, TH gave JV credit for drawing up a great play but if you replay it you'll see it was actually a poorly drawn up play that was equally poorly executed. If Harris' man doesn't trip and fall we likely would have taken a five second count at worst or at best had Harris with the ball 30 feet away from the rim with his back to the basket. It was a nice win, but we got lucky...really lucky.

Some great performances tonight. Last 5 minutes Oladipo played great, Fournier had a good game, Vuc was awesome, Tobias made the biggest shot of the night and had a well rounded stat line. I'd also like to give Ben Gordon an honorable mention. I defended him earlier in this thread and he backed me up. When he's hitting his shots he really has a role as a bench scorer on this team and he provided a big lift when our offense looked dead.

• Upvote 1

Everyone stepped up. And had we lost I couldn't be mad because Korver hit an amazing shot, while contested. I was super pissed at the Washington game because we threw that away.

Pay Harris

Everyone stepped up. And had we lost I couldn't be mad because Korver hit an amazing shot, while contested. I was super pissed at the Washington game because we threw that away.

Pay Harris

We will and it's gonna be a max-like deal unless he gives us a hometown break. Otherwise he'll be offered the max by someone (NY) and we'll have to match.

so willie gets DNP...and we pull off a win. coincidence?

also: JV is the worst at drawing up inbounds plays, I said to myself we're going to lose this because of this inbounds play and luckily someone tripped and saved us.

Pay Harris

f22b8087990ddd5c7c0a5344106e2055b3977b9c6f663a10c048c4da4b7c7e56.jpg

Our fans are so unloud tame that they had to pay fans to yell. I could only hear those chicks. Well good job ladies. The Magic won but played like **** btw.

Our fans are so unloud tame that they had to pay fans to yell. I could only hear those chicks. Well good job ladies. The Magic won but played like **** btw.

I was in the crowd. Magic fans have always been poor, but the new stadium really hurts. At least at the O-Rena everyone was packed close and drunk. It got a rowdy on plenty of occasions. The way the Amway is set up like the Imperial Senate from Star Wars does not help. We're in our own little quiet sections.

This isn't new, but it's really noticeable. Good reaction on the game winner at least.