Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

GAMETHREAD: ORLANDO vs Washington

How about that KOQ 3.... didn't expect to see that from him this year. Considering that I didn't think he could make 3.

The last play by Randy, was very Dwight like...when Howard slammed the game winner on Timmy's head.

Exactly the play i was thinking about myself. There was also a play grant hill made to win a game that Brian Hill drew up.

Our plays for last shots are horrible. They just run long range iso jumpers, that seem really difficult to inbound. Harris hit one earlier in the year but that's not a high percentage play.

JV needs to e-mail Pop and ask for some plays.

That foul on Willie Green was horrendous too.

I called Sacramento dumb asses for letting Courtney Lee have such an open shot but my god.. we had Willie Green and Victor Oladipo sort of protecting the paint with 0.8 SECONDS LEFT

Jesus *****ing Christ

• Upvote 1

Exactly the play i was thinking about myself. There was also a play grant hill made to win a game that Brian Hill drew up.

Ohhhh good call, forgot about the Grant play that Hill called for him.

I called Sacramento dumb asses for letting Courtney Lee have such an open shot but my god.. we had Willie Green and Victor Oladipo sort of protecting the paint with 0.8 SECONDS LEFT

Jesus *****ing Christ

Once again it boils down to JV not knowing how to manage a game with poor lineups on the floor in certain situations. I also hope he is not drawing up some of this offense cause it lacks any common sense.

This is the bad thing about having such a young team. Two years from now we'd have two or three additional wins from just not giving games away.

I don't put this game on youth. Bad luck, with poor play design on offense and defense to finish out a game will give you a loss at any level of NBA experience.