Sign in to follow this  
Years of Tragic and Magic

Harkless accused of stealing strippers cellphone

Since when did the **** TMZ come up with classify as an article?

No doubt that TMZ is a trash rag, but they were the first ones to post the Ray Rice video inside the elevator, and that alone elevated them to somewhat legit status because it reopened a case that was already closed by Roger Goodell. That being said, 99% of what they post is garbage.

Not sure what part of the article you're reading that disputes the original claim....Do you expect a PR person to say, "Yes my client stole her phone" Just because law enforcement hasn't reached out to them doesn't mean the club doesn't have incrementing video of him swiping a phone.

Read what I bolded.

This story was broke by TMZ so for what it's worth.

http://www.tmz.com/2...-club-thievery/

When asked for comment, JV had this to say:

"If I had a daughter who stripped, I would not approve of Mo Harkless using her cellphone."

This is what happens when, there is nothing new to talk about!

The only thing that troubles me is that Moe did not deny the confrontation.

Since when did the **** TMZ come up with classify as an article?

Great question!

In my view, all they have accomplished was helping the bad name that is that rag!

I think they did earn a bit of credibility with the Ray Rice thing.

Sure, you can credit them for the Rice story times 20, but it still does nothing for the stench that is embedded in the total body of their work.

I am with you, give credit when and where it is due, but as the saying goes, "a little Liven(sp) ..........well you know the rest!!

sad.gif

Moe hasn't denied it publicly. Anyone wonder if, since the Magic are aware of this, this has been a contributor to his minutes ceasing to exist?

Or maybe it has to do with the fact that he's terrible?

Or maybe it has to do with the fact that he's terrible?

It's in all likelihood this one (I've been saying since last season that his athleticism wouldn't get him anywhere if his decision making and shot selection didn't get better). I was merely stating that it may have reinforced the notion that they don't want to invest more time into him.

It's in all likelihood this one (I've been saying since last season that his athleticism wouldn't get him anywhere if his decision making and shot selection didn't get better). I was merely stating that it may have reinforced the notion that they don't want to invest more time into him.

He has been replaced by Aaron Gordon, and even if his absences, Team Magic do not believe he is worthy of minutes because his position on the team will be redundant sooner or later. It could nearly be argued that Team Magic are choosing to bench him in some sort of way to increase his trade value (it would not be just us that would notice his lack of improvement if he gained minutes). Intrigue could drive his price up. Hey, look at when we went after Harris. He was getting next to no minutes after getting a decent run.

Moe has more talent than Willie Green and I truly doubt Moe has enough name recognition for TMZ to pull this out of thin air. Where there's smoke there's fire. I have no doubt Moe's off the court actions are costing him minutes. No other explanation as to why Green is getting those minutes.