Sign in to follow this  
Stu Bronsilino

Magic @ warriors pt 2

Come on Harris, of course Curry was going to shoot the three!

Was a little disappointed that he did not take that shot away and force him to the ring, but in the heat of the moment... Also, maybe a rookie should not have had the ball in his hands for the last play. Not a bad effort though, in my opinion the refereeing was biased big time.

i'd of gone with Payton on the inbound myself...

some how got it to Dipo and let him try make a run for the basket. 2.2 seconds from there was do-able.

To keep giving him the damn ball when he's hot.

Basketball isn't that simple. He was in the game. He was brilliant this game because he took the shots the defense gave him. They clamped down. It happens.

i bet willie green would have made a play at the last inbounds if vaughn wasn't so stupid.

That's another thing. Why in sam hell is O'Quinn passing inbounds? Just nonsense.

i'd of gone with Payton on the inbound myself...

some how got it to Dipo and let him try make a run for the basket. 2.2 seconds from there was do-able.

I agree with Payton. I thought that's what would happen as he's not a great shooter.

Basketball isn't that simple. He was in the game. He was brilliant this game because he took the shots the defense gave him. They clamped down. It happens.

WTH do you mean it isn't that simple? It's basketball. You don't need an PHD. I don't know what basketball you played growing up but when I did, you ride the hot hand. Vic has proven before in other games he can be clutch and he had all the momentum with big shots in the 4th to hit a big shot.

They didn't clamp him down. JV just didn't run any plays for him. It was either Tobias or Elfrid on iso's.

I'd imagine the plan was to get Tobias the ball like in a philly situation...

Man i am so pissed for the boys.. 6.04am here...

Great progress. Lets bring it tomorrow...

Well...the Oladipo bandwagon is back........... You fellas go through emotional swings. Relax. We lost and to be honest, I thought we were going to be blown out. We should have been blown out but somehow..............someway, the Magic were able to play level headed focused basketball the entire game..............without Nik Vucevic......without Aaron Gordon.

This is a huge leap forward for a developing team. I'll take the pros more than the cons with this game.

I agree with Payton. What I'm getting is that Oladipo didn't have those shots available. If you payed attention to the opponents defense, you would notice that the Golden State Warriors went in full desperation mode and started doubling Harris on post ups. Then they forced Oladipo to pass. Oladipo made the right decision to keep passing and not force the issue.