Sign in to follow this  
JJZFL

Magic at Suns - Tonight - About One Hour From Now

He's a lot better than Frye defensively and rebounding.

True...But, love the hustle Kyle brings but I agree until he learns how to set a bone-jarring pick on a defender w/o drawing a moving screen call or rolling off before making contact with the defender, he'll continue to be an offensive liability.

Kyle had 2-3 crucial calls go against him last night for this reason.

True...But, love the hustle Kyle brings but I agree until he learns how to set a bone-jarring pick on a defender w/o drawing a moving screen call or rolling off before making contact with the defender, he'll continue to be an offensive liability.

Kyle had 2-3 crucial calls go against him last night for this reason.

I'm not sure you can use last night as an example of anything. It was officiated weird.

I'm not sure you can use last night as an example of anything. It was officiated weird.

Agree. Plus O'Quinn is just getting going again after missing most of the games so far due to injury. Give him a few more games to shake off the rust.

First game I miss is a win! Damn. And the "highlights" on NBA.com don't show a single Magic basket besides the Vuc travel that wasn't.

That's the beauty of Magic highlights, even if we win they show highlights of us as if we lost the damn game.

First game I miss is a win! Damn. And the "highlights" on NBA.com don't show a single Magic basket besides the Vuc travel that wasn't.

i saw this and thought it was funny

I just watched it to see if it was true. That was the worst highlight video ever. Its like the commentary didn't even want to do it. So unprofessional.

I just watched it to see if it was true. That was the worst highlight video ever. Its like the commentary didn't even want to do it. So unprofessional.

We are the Rodney Dangerfield of the NBA. No respect.

This annoyed me too. How do they not play a single highlight of the magic in a win?