Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

Warriors @ Magic

Channing Frye is completely useless unless he is hitting shots and going against someone who he doesn't need to defend. Dedmon should be getting all backup minutes at center at least he hussles.

Yep. There's no excuse for not trying hard on defense. Our games have been tough to watch because we simply look at our opponents and let them shoot, whether it's from 3 or close to the basket. That has been by far our biggest problem (in my opinion). Way bigger than than the injuries or JV's decisions

Yes we lack intensity, however it's JVs decisions to leave those guys in. When payton's being aggressive what does JV do, he subs in ridnour and gordon. We will never be successful being out coached every night. This moron has got to go. JV is by far our teams biggest problem! The only reason Henny keeps him is if we are secretly tanking!

This kind of showing after I sign up for a 13 Game flex plan! Doesn't look like I'm going to get much entertainment for my $, start looking for Fire JV signs soon!

Channing Frye is completely useless unless he is hitting shots and going against someone who he doesn't need to defend. Dedmon should be getting all backup minutes at center at least he hussles.

Oquinn Back up Center is the option

Dedmon needs to sit

• Upvote 1

Payton/Vic/Harris/O'Quinn/Vuc is the lineup JV needs to roll out with in the next game.

Fournier as a 6th man.

I don't like how Payton is playing though but I still want to see our supposedly PG of the future start.

Frye just needs to play limited minutes. Once AG gets back and gets settled, Frye's minute should be nill.

Play Ben Gordon...only if Willie Green can't. Only way Ben Gordon should be playing.

Payton/Vic/Harris/O'Quinn/Vuc is the lineup JV needs to roll out with in the next game.

Fournier as a 6th man.

I don't like how Payton is playing though but I still want to see our supposedly PG of the future start.

Frye just needs to play limited minutes. Once AG gets back and gets settled, Frye's minute should be nill.

Play Ben Gordon...only if Willie Green can't. Only way Ben Gordon should be playing.

How can you be so wrong

Fournier as a 6th man.

Frye our 8 Mil starter money guy will not be sat believe me...JV wouldn't

Frye our 8 Mil starter money guy will not be sat believe me...JV wouldn't

I said that's the lineup JV should roll out with. I'm not saying he actually will. I'm sure Dipo will be at PG again and Frye will start.