Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

GAME THREAD: Clippers @ Magic

Our first unit is great and can run with anyone.

Our second unit, with the injury of Aaron Gordon, really takes a hit. We've hardly turned out any offense and have 6 points mid-way through the 2nd period.

Is it me or does it look like they are not talking on defense, they are watching the ball and not communicating switches, screens, cuts, etc.

Was thinking that. Our offense looks great, but our defense is lacking. The Clippers are on pace to score about 120 points. We HAVE TO get a few consistent stops.

Was thinking that. Our offense looks great, but our defense is lacking. The Clippers are on pace to score about 120 points. We HAVE TO get a few consistent stops.

That's just my observation on this game with the volume muted... daughter is doing homework... but as I watch them on Defense, they seem so busy on tracking the ball that they get caught on switches and screens, sometimes they are just straight confused on who's man is who's.

No talking....

Can anyone at the game confirm?

These refs are the worst we've seen this year.

Some of the lack of calls on our side I'm questioning, but I think it's more that we're always a bit too late on the rotation as to why we are in the penalty so early and often on defense. We just can't keep our man in front of us and are late helping on rotations. Hopefully JV will adjust.

The one thing I did like was having Frye challenge Blake on the block. You can tell Griffin was bothered. Other than that we have been late and cross eyed on defense.

Vic is not the answer at PG

Nope, Vic is a 2... which is why Payton should get the burn along side of Victor... that will help on defense some, since they are quick and get to the ball.

I mean that's what I'm hoping for at some point.