Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

GAME THREAD: Magic @ Pistons

I wasn't really frustrated by what you said just frustrated with JV? Look at the Harkless situation, is he getting better or reaching his potential by repetition and growing on the bench? We are going to need all of these young guys in about 3 years and I just hope for all the fans sake that Jacque starts to incorporate them more. I believe EP and Harkless biggest problems are their confidence.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Harkless right now including his confidence. He's fine and his game has become cleaned up and polished. 3 years is a long way from now so Jacque Vaughn will have more than enough time to incorporate them IF... the team decides to retain those players. Anything can happen in three years and on draft night. As far as reaching the potential, I believe reaching a potential is 90% on the player. They...must wake...must go to the gym...and must improve themselves. There much more hours available to player off court than on court live. A coach can lead (or mislead) them into the right(or wrong) direction. In this case I believe Jacque Vaughn wants will keep them in the right direction.

As you can see, Vucevic is an all-star but no one gives credit to Jacque Vaughn on that. He's held his own against every big man thus far. Nothing decent out of him. Just good and great. The guy doesn't even smile. Now its a matter of waiting for the other guys to bloom with him. Time has gotten us past those two drafts in which we thought we'd have mclemore or noel....or....freaking um......whats his name....Wiggles...and...Doug McDermmott; Dante Exum. But we're here now. Lets be patient.

We are 8th in the East....Can't remember the last time we was.

Good win tonight.. Lets try to build on it.

Next 5 games on paper are harder.

Go Magic!

We was?

Could not help myself. The one thing that seems different from the last couple of years, is that we a finishing most games quite well. I particularly enjoy beating J-Smoove (does he deserve the nickname?) and Brandon Jennings (yeah he flopped massively on the three Payton "fouled" him on)

I've been dealing with some bs in my life and wasn't able to watch the game (didn't have power at all!).

You should've seen my face when I found out we won

I <3 this team

LET'S GOOOOOO

I've been dealing with some bs in my life and wasn't able to watch the game (didn't have power at all!).

You should've seen my face when I found out we won

I <3 this team

LET'S GOOOOOO

Harris' shot was particularly impressive. His threes were all net!

If he learned to play defense, I'd be on the pay Harris boat too.

Yep.

The free agent small forward list goes

1. Kahwi

2. Butler

3.harris.

If the tiers are that far apart, why pay Harris the same as Kahwi. Especially when a guy like Wilson Chandler can give you 80% of Harris' offense and above average defense for much less money.

I've been on the "Pay Harris" team for a long time

I am not there. It has scared me from jumping on the bandwagon from him training with Carmelo Anthony. Harris does have the scent of following that model of a player, one for which I would not want on my team.

I thought you would appreciate it though ;-) I just hope he plays well and proves he is our guy.

I am not there. It has scared me from jumping on the bandwagon from him training with Carmelo Anthony. Harris does have the scent of following that model of a player, one for which I would not want on my team.

I thought you would appreciate it though ;-) I just hope he plays well and proves he is our guy.

If Harris was carmelo we would be fine. This team is built to support a guy like that.

If Harris was carmelo we would be fine. This team is built to support a guy like that.

I just don't like Carmelo.... ok. I don't like his face. Or anything else about him.