AddiFB

GAMETHREAD #1: Oct. 28th - Orlando Magic @ Pellies

18 members have voted

1. 1. Magic...

• win by less than 5 points
    • win by 6-10 points
    • win by 11-20 points
    • win by a 20+ point blowout
    • Lose. Who cares by how much.. It's an L! :( !!!!!
    • JUST WIN GUYS!
    • THERE'S A GAME TONIGHT?! SEASON OPENER!?!
    • I'm not a Magic fan. Why am I on here?
    • Pat Garrity

Apparently you missed my post.

Not necessarily.

Dipo is a guy who never takes a possession off. His never-give-up attitude is what we need to spill over to the other rookies.

Which is the reason why everyone projects lockdown D when he and El are on the floor together. El looked like he missed VO last night!

Good conversation guy's!

It will make a big difference because this team is not deep enough to be missing 2 starters.

This could not be more evident than the 2nd half preformance on the floor and the insane matchups and rotations by the coach. Maybe with more tools in the box, JV could have made better decisions. IMHO!

Stats View:

Orlando's center Nik had a monster game on the boards grabbing 23 rebounds. And draining 15 points worth of baskets, marking his first double/double. Harris chipped in 25 points and became Magic's leading scorer. Wasnt able to grab the the 2 rebounds for a double/double (only 8 for the night). No one else produced 15 or more points, or grabbed more than 5 rebounds (Payton). Side note: it isn't right to see Quinn only grab 2 boards. I mean Ben Gordon had 4. Bench points = 25pts.

You think great, only to see that Ryan who came off the bench had 22 points(Pel Bench = 34pts). Yea not so great. Neither was 2 monster rebounding games by the "Turkish-Brow", both Asik and Davis had 17 rebounds. They both put on a combined 14 block's "party". Davis also scored his way, any way, for 26 points. Asik would put in 14pts for the night. Don't need to say the rest, the Stat sheet is what the Stat sheet is.

(I dislike phone auto correct)

When you are missing 2 starters, guys like Dedmon play. And that is significant because it's a very bad thing.

Absolutely. We most likely still would have lost, but it would probably have been decently competitive.

All I'm going to say about Tobias is there's more to basketball than just scoring. Apparently Tobias didn't get the memo from last year.

I'm aggravated with the entire Magic frontcourt for all those offensive rebounds they gave up, honestly. And don't get me started on the defense. Harris was a turnstile.

In that first game I saw more of what we knew from last year. Good offense, decent rebounding from his size, and the only reason I think the coaches want him coming off the bench is he has a "lot to prove" defensively. Trying to be a little nice, but... yeah.

All that said it's one game, on the road at that.. just have to see what's up over a week or two, at least.