Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

I would hope they'd both be ready by opening night. Has there been any indication of the grade of each of the sprains? Most sites I've read indicate 2-4 weeks for a Grade 2 which is a moderate tear.

I was a big Marble fan last year, and really glad to see the Magic draft him. If he gets the minutes, I can see him being a big time steal in this draft. He was sure clutch in the overtime period.

I admire the courage you're showing coming out of the boy band fanboy closet.

2dtdch5.gif

I grew up in Orlando with a younger sister. I forgot more about boy bands than I'd ever wanted to know.

That said, I heard a Backstreet Boys song in the grocery store about a week ago, and I was pleasantly surprised at how charmingly innocuous it was. 90s/early 00s pop was substantially more restrained than today's pop music is.

Now you stupid kids with your Katy Perrys and your Ariana Lovatos can get off my lawn.

• Upvote 1

I grew up in Orlando with a younger sister. I forgot more about boy bands than I'd ever wanted to know.

That said, I heard a Backstreet Boys song in the grocery store about a week ago, and I was pleasantly surprised at how charmingly innocuous it was. 90s/early 00s pop was substantially more restrained than today's pop music is.

Now you stupid kids with your Katy Perrys and your Ariana Lovatos can get off my lawn.

Was it "I want it that way?"