Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

Definitely excited for Payton, dude played some damn good D last night and lost a few assists due to people not being able to finish.

mainly Dedmon

Definitely excited for Payton, dude played some damn good D last night and lost a few assists due to people not being able to finish.

I was talking to a buddy and we both agreed that Payton is basically the exact opposite of Jameer Nelson in almost every single way. Everything Payton can do (defend, see the floor, and distribute) Nelson struggled with, but everything Jameer could do (shoot the rock, take over offensively for stretches) Payton doesn't really have at the moment. That said, I love Elfrid Payton!

I watched the game on the internet last night...I tell ya what!! The Magic looked good..PERIOD...They should be proud of themselves ....I know it's only pre season, but the team looks good..something that Vaughn can work his wonders with....Even with 2 of the main players out, they went head to head with the Heat, then brought it home at the end...It was fun to watch...FINALLY!! It didn't give you that.."come on guys make a basket or something" feel...lol Efrin was fun (he has some work to do BUT)....actually I can rate all the players exciting to watch...It's going to be a fun season!!

I watched the game on the internet last night...I tell ya what!! The Magic looked good..PERIOD...They should be proud of themselves ....I know it's only pre season, but the team looks good..something that Vaughn can work his wonders with....Even with 2 of the main players out, they went head to head with the Heat, then brought it home at the end...It was fun to watch...FINALLY!! It didn't give you that.."come on guys make a basket or something" feel...lol Efrin was fun (he has some work to do BUT)....actually I can rate all the players exciting to watch...It's going to be a fun season!!

Elfred

So I read Oladipo might be healed in time for the regular season. They aren't saying this about Frye, was his injury more severe?(or maybe it's because he's older)