Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

Well, Gordon should be neutralized now, I hope :)/>

That is unless he starts playing so horrendously (with awful defense and jacking up bricks on offense) that he essentially becomes a weapon the other team becomes a fan of. Hot-headed scorers have a reputation of shooting their way out of slumps, and in so doing destroys the rhythm of the entire team.

Hmm..that Payton guy. I don't like him. He passes to much. We won't win a championship with a pass first point guard.

Payton will be great once he learns how to score in traffic. He can get there but needs that floater to fall.

Gordon looks great while in motion. On cuts, off rebounds, dribbling in the open floor. He looks rigid when he catches the ball while standing still.

Looking at the box score and seeing tbsh KOQ made a three?!

Quinn swished a three from the left elbow. Nicholson will be buried if that can become a consistent shot. However, I doubt it.

Quinn swished a three from the left elbow. Nicholson will be buried if that can become a consistent shot. However, I doubt it.

I already think nicholson is gone. Not his fault, just a nicholson/Vuc lineup doesn't work well on the defensive end and he should play in the post more.

I already think nicholson is gone. Not his fault, just a nicholson/Vuc lineup doesn't work well on the defensive end and he should play in the post more.

Agreed, but would like to see him get some time to increase his trade value. I don't see anyone giving up much for him right now.