Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

I think with a young team you'd rather be cautious and lose games now then potentially cause long term harm to players that are part of your long term plan to compete.

Dude I said it seems like someone's out every night for minor injuries IN ADDITION TO Kyle and Harris's extended time. Learn to read. And yes I am friends with the trainer and he agrees with me, so now what?

Dude, I can read. Since when is missing 2 games extended time? Since you claim that your friend agrees with you, are you saying that the trainer is saying that the players are capable of playing, but are too soft to do it? Everybody here appreciates inside information, so fill us in on it if you would.

Dude, I can read. Since when is missing 2 games extended time? Since you claim that your friend agrees with you, are you saying that the trainer is saying that the players are capable of playing, but are too soft to do it? Everybody here appreciates inside information, so fill us in on it if you would.

I was joking, I don't know the trainer. Is Harris playing tonight?

I kind of agree. I don't think it's necessarily the call of the players though. The Magic in Henny's tenure have been extremely cautious and slow in bringing back guys from injury. It seems to take very little to keep a guy out of a game.

Is this an NBA trend, or is it us? The past couple of years it was a tank tactic (which we lived with), hopefully we aren't seeing a return of that.

I am not sure this is the trend in today's NBA, but I initially thought of it as part of the rebuild/Tank process, now I am just concerned that this, just may well be Hennies call!!

Well that was a pretty **** joke. But good try at saving face.

I'm gonna say Tobias & Kyle are back tonight..

Evan will be out..

So JV now is your chance to start Payton & Dipo Vs Curry & Thompson... Do it please.

Evan will be out..

So JV now is your chance to start Payton & Dipo Vs Curry & Thompson... Do it please.

Exciting defensive match ups! Well worth watching...

Evan will be out..

Sweet, did both get named?

I would suggest that you avoid stand up comedy. It sounds like Harris will play tonight so his 2 game extended injury time is over.

I know the team has had injuries but JV has to get a rotation and stick to it. Just tell BG and Slick Willie sorry but you are too inconsistent go hang on the bench and mentor the young guys.