Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

70 million dollars for Klay Thompson... This new CBA has sure given GM's confidence to spend at will. A few months ago I would have laughed at that contract.

Makes me feel better about the Vucevic signing. Vucevic is the man and at a bargain.

It's not happening, Spurs will definitely match.

That's not a sure thing. The spurs have made their place in the NBA by getting guys to sacrifice salary for championship aspirations. Not everyone will buy into that.

Not only that, the future of the Spurs is questionable at this point. If Duncan and Ginobili retire, what's next? How long does Pop have left? He may want to get max dollars while joining an up and coming young team. He may want to avoid rebuilding in a crazy and competitive Western conference too.

70 million dollars for Klay Thompson... This new CBA has sure given GM's confidence to spend at will. A few months ago I would have laughed at that contract.

I laughed when they didn't pull the trigger for Kevin Love. For some reason timidity is one of the things I hate the most in the NBA, like the Thunder not paying Harden his deserved money

I laughed when they didn't pull the trigger for Kevin Love. For some reason timidity is one of the things I hate the most in the NBA, like the Thunder not paying Harden his deserved money

Yea I know, that trade was a no brainer for me. Curry/Love pick and roll/pop would have been the most unstoppable play in basketball.

What about Willie Green, Nicholson and Ben Gordon getting minutes while Moe rides the pine? Is everyone cool with that?

to me, harkless does not play well at sg. he is not good at defensive trailing on screens or coming off screens himself.