CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

Per ESPN's Draft Special, Jalen Rose just said:

If you get Winslow in Orlando, they will be the hardest working team in the NBA.
  • Upvote 2

Anez had me on his show today...He is all over WCS...Anez said he is sick of the losing...he was bashing Porzingus left and right...Said it will take years for him to develop ...Magic need to start winning...Thinks Henny will take Porzingus if he is there at 5 because they brought him in twice to talk.

Every fan that called in echoed the losing sentiment...He thinks if Porzingus is not there at 5 Henny will take Mario.

Winslow wasn't even discussed.... Anez thinks the Ridenour trade signals the Magic will be active in free agency.

And most importantly, I got to talk about my man WCS and Anez agreeing with every point the most important being WCS is a guy you can plug in that will help you immediately...They also think he can play together with Vuc...Said because of the injury rumor he might be a stretch at 5 but that Henny might trade down.

And thank goodness Anez has many more listeners than the wannabe influential voices on the forum.

GO MAGIC !!!

That means we're drafting him.

NO justice no peace

While getting my haircut today, the barber said that one of his client's brother's friend's cousin whose girlfriend is the accountant to the VP of Marketing/Sales of True Blue Nation said ....

"Hennigan is not telling any of his secrets." So take that with a grain of sand.

• Upvote 2

I'd be thrilled with Justise, excited about Mario or Kristaps and disappointed if it's Trill. Also, have this strange hunch (with no insider knowledge at all) that we're gonna make a trade tomorrow.