CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

I'm right here.

Ford said he MIGHT miss that time, or he could be perfectly healthy for his career.

draftexpress said WCS is still being STRONGLY considered with #4, #5,& #6. If Rob is still considering him, he's my top choice. Magic have all the medical records and if they're OK with it, I'm more than on with it.

Myles Turner....

last year everyone knew about randle's injury risk....sure enough he missed an entire season.

drafting bigs with bad knees and feet is a disaster waiting to happen

Yes, Hezonja is my favorite prospect, by far.

Mauro has been all Mario for like 5 months now. Hasn't wavered once. I've been the same way with Winslow. I think were 2 of the only people to not change our top guy during this entire process.

• Upvote 1

Mauro has been all Mario for like 5 months now. Hasn't wavered once. I've been the same way with Winslow. I think were 2 of the only people to not change our top guy during this entire process.

been on the mario train from the beginning

• Upvote 1

I'm so excited for draft night :)

NBATV's Mock Draft has Porzingis going #4, Magic taking Mudiay at #5, Winslow #6, Hezonja #7 and WCS #8. If the draft goes down like this, I'd be shocked. Only reason I could see us picking Mudiay would be to trade down.

I'm so excited for draft night :)/>

I would be beyond ecstatic if we did go Mario. He's been my No2 guy but as far as fit goes he's probably the clear No1 for us.

• Upvote 1

NBATV's Mock Draft has Porzingis going #4, Magic taking Mudiay at #5, Winslow #6, Hezonja #7 and WCS #8. If the draft goes down like this, I'd be shocked. Only reason I could see us picking Mudiay would be to trade down.

Nothing wrong with this situation. Plenty of teams would be sending offers our way. I'm sure we could get the Kings to dance in that scenario.

If we draft Hezonja would he play in the summer league for us?

He certainly can. His team lost the Spanish Finals today. We'd just have to pay his buyout clause

He certainly can. His team lost the Spanish Finals today. We'd just have to pay his buyout clause

Did they officially come out with a number? 2 million?

Nothing wrong with this situation. Plenty of teams would be sending offers our way. I'm sure we could get the Kings to dance in that scenario.

I know im in the minority but i would like to keep Mudiay, our back court depth would be ridiculous but i would assume we would bring in a big time SF/PF if we did keep Mudiay

Did they officially come out with a number? 2 million?

As far as we know it's still 2 million. His agent was trying to lower that number but nothing has been announced yet