CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

Seriously guys. Just watch this and feel better

https://youtu.be/-d4vqiqSMOY

+100000000000000000

I want Winslow or Mario. I can't make that more clear. I don't even want to play the "who would I rather have game" just give me 1 of the 2 and this fan won't complain.

I will say as much as I like Winslow I think Mario fills a bigger need for us.

Winslow/Hezonja

Porzingis

Payton, when you get the chance, take a look at Shawn Bradley, then look at Porzingis.................that should scare anyone!!!!

• Upvote 1

I'd agree with this. At the same time though, just because players are in the #4-#8 range, doesn't mean they can't turn out quite good. Just look at this past year's players with Curry (#7 pick), Westbrook (#4 pick), Damian Lillard (#4 pick), Mike Conley Jr. (#4 pick), etc. You're more likely with a top 3 pick, but that doesn't mean that you can't find a gem.

I like him. He tries to dunk everything. If he plays like this when they have him come in for a workout against Dip and Elf then yeah I like him.

My question to those of you who want Porzingis, are you the same people that want AG at the 4? So you want to take on another as big if not bigger of a project at the same position? Okay.

Anyone? I really am curious.

Payton, when you get the chance, take a look at Shawn Bradley, then look at Porzingis.................that should scare anyone!!!!

Jack Skellington

Let's just all get excited for Air Croatia

Lol Air Croatia doesn't have a very good ring to it. I want him though. Worst case he's a super athletic 3 point shooter (Gerald Green maybe?) best case he's a legitimate #1 scoring option and star. It'll probably hinge on his handle improving.

Let's just all get excited for Air Croatia

I'm on board. At the same time, let's be honest: Henny could pull something crazy out of thin air that none of us saw coming (think Aaron Gordon). He'll pick the best player on the board - of which I now realize Aaron Gordon was at the time.

I trust whatever Henny decides honestly.

• Upvote 1

I'm on board. At the same time, let's be honest: Henny could pull something crazy out of thin air that none of us saw coming (think Aaron Gordon). He'll pick the best player on the board - of which I now realize Aaron Gordon was at the time.

I trust whatever Henny decides honestly.

I still would have gone Randle but he missed all last year so I digress. I agree though, Rob hasn't once drafted the guy I wanted or the "trendy" pick.

Here's hoping the Knicks take Winslow

--

Nothing against the kid, just think that a Payton Oladipo Winslow Gordon Vucevic lineup would get killed by the likes of Golden State and other teams that can just go on a 3 pt shooting frenzy. The NBA has changed and we don't have nearly as much shooting as we need

Jack Skellington

Yeah....okay, him too!!!! LOL

Listen, this kid is years from being NBA ready, I would prefer Franny!