Sign in to follow this  
jjgator

Magic acquire Anthony Randolph in trade

Exactly. Basically it is only the rights of Fran that we need gone till the Otis mess is completely rid. I hope it gets attached in any trade that we are involved next, only for a sign of significance against the previous gm and lack of professional adequacy that he showed.

The Fran situation is entirely Fran's fault.

LEAVE OTIS ALONE

LEAVE OTIS ALONE

You're right, I wouldn't blame all on Otis on this one. But let's talk about the other BS he made.

• Upvote 1

LEAVE OTIS ALONE

It's Otis' mistake for drafting the guy without absolute knowledge he would come over, especially with a guy like Danny Granger still on the board. There's no question that was Otis Smith's mistake. I was practically pooping my pants that we were going to luck into Granger until our pick was announced, at which time I literally pooped my pants. .

LEAVE OTIS ALONE

Was merely to the point of the Otis era being finished. Fran is the only one left from that era now. It would be a significant move for us to shift his corpse or waive him. For us never to bring that players name up again will be great, until he is not tied to us he will keep popping back up. I agree with you that you can not blame Otis for Frans filp-flop, but they are still related in the sense that he was draft during Otis' time.

Was merely to the point of the Otis era being finished. Fran is the only one left from that era now. It would be a significant move for us to shift his corpse or waive him. For us never to bring that players name up again will be great, until he is not tied to us he will keep popping back up. I agree with you that you can not blame Otis for Frans filp-flop, but they are still related in the sense that he was draft during Otis' time.

I don't think we can waive him since he's never been, and currently is not, under contract. I don't necessarily think attaching him to another deal means all that much, he's never been a part of this team and symbolically moving him out doesn't see all that important to me. I guess we all would smile if it happened though, so there's that.

I don't think we can waive him since he's never been, and currently is not, under contract. I don't necessarily think attaching him to another deal means all that much, he's never been a part of this team and symbolically moving him out doesn't see all that important to me. I guess we all would smile if it happened though, so there's that.

We can release his cap hold. In doing so, it would mean that we don't own his rights and he is free to never sign with any other organisation.

Works for me! Henny fixing a little more of Otis' damage..

If you are referring to Rakovic as an Otis mistake, I think that might be taking it a little too far. I'm not a hundred percent positive but Rakovic might have literally been the last player taken in the second round.