Sign in to follow this  
@Burrows316

Fans world wide

Hey all

Just want to say the Magic have to be one of the best supported teams around the globe. I am a massive Magic fan and I live in London England

I enjoy chatting too so many fans on twitter etc. Its good to speak to people from all over the world

I really hope the magic come and play in the uk soon ( last one got cancelled because of the strike )

Anyway I am watching the summer league and enjoying watching some future stars of the magic play ball

Go magic ( all the way from the uk )

:)

• Upvote 1

Hey all

Just want to say the Magic have to be one of the best supported teams around the globe. I am a massive Magic fan and I live in London England

I enjoy chatting too so many fans on twitter etc. Its good to speak to people from all over the world

I really hope the magic come and play in the uk soon ( last one got cancelled because of the strike )

Anyway I am watching the summer league and enjoying watching some future stars of the magic play ball

:)

Indeed. I've seen Magic hats in some of the fishiest places on this planet--and also some that weren't in England.

Be welcome and try not to get offended when DoM calls you a snowflake :D

• Upvote 1

Indeed. I've seen Magic hats in some of the fishiest places on this planet--and also some that weren't in England.

Be welcome and try not to get offended when DoM calls you a snowflake :D/>

Ha ha will try not too :)

Particularly on this forum there is plenty of non-USA fans.

Perth, Western Australia represent.

Little fun fact, we had James Ennis (Miami Heat first rounder last year) play for us this season been. He is a good player who will be on Miami's roster come training camp.

Particularly on this forum there is plenty of non-USA fans.

Perth, Western Australia represent.

Little fun fact, we had James Ennis (Miami Heat first rounder last year) play for us this season been. He is a good player who will be on Miami's roster come training camp.

I'm enjoying the banter on the forum and trying to keep up lol

Hey all

:)/>

welcome my fellow englishman, where in the uk you from?

Weirdly enough, I work out in a rather small gym here in Iceland... and there are THREE of us Magic fans there. THREE!

Just last week I was wearing my Redick shirt, a guy walks past me in a Howard jersey and shortly after a guy wearing Magic shorts showed up. I've asked both of them if this is just random gear they have, but they claim to be Magic fans.

Amazing! I now know of at least FIVE Magic fans here in Iceland... that's a full... 0.00153% of the entire population here!