Sign in to follow this  
A Better DJ & Photographer

Welcome Ben Gordon- Magic Sign Ben Gordon for 2 years $9M

you clearly don't understand how this work. I have been a season ticker holder for more than 10 years...we have special meeting/events with ownership and players.

Hennie has said in the past, at least to us, that fan based is important. This is not about making draft or personal decision. We, as fan trust ownership and management and pay our dues so they can entertained us. The last time he and ownership talked to us, he specifically said that he wants to please our fan based and season ticker holders and that we are very important during the building process.

I don't really think it's management's fault if you're a complete idiot who actually earnestly believes obvious platitudes. It seems like that's on you.

you clearly don't understand how this work. I have been a season ticker holder for more than 10 years...we have special meeting/events with ownership and players.

Hennie has said in the past, at least to us, that fan based is important. This is not about making draft or personal decision. We, as fan trust ownership and management and pay our dues so they can entertained us. The last time he and ownership talked to us, he specifically said that he wants to please our fan based and season ticker holders and that we are very important during the building process. i understand that This is all entertainment but my point is that if you are not happy with a meal and service you don't pay to go back. Although in sports is different, I don't have to pay my hard earning money on a management that provides service not of my liking. That is how we can talk and probably get listened. I will stay at home and follow my team on my TV. I am not the only one. 60% of my fellow ticker holders has done the same thing. Hopefully, there is a short term plan and if so, I will be the first to apologize and jump back on the Hennie bandwagon as I was last year.

people love to hennie blinds them of his actions..if Otis would it made the same moves this year..I'm sure all of you will be even worse than me..The fire Otis now posts will be off the chart. Let's stop with the spurs comparisons. .we Don't have anything close than that..we have a bunch of 20 and 21 year Old players that all will be free agents at the same time. How are we going to sign them all at once? we likely going to Keep one or two. Expect the ongoing signing players for 1-2 years at a time each year.

This is my place to vent. Sorry..we all want the same thing here which is winning.

I want it more and sooner than some of you guys. ..that's all.

So you've expressed your displeasure by not renewing your season tickets, which is absolutely your right. I just think it's interesting that not a single game has been played and you have already given up hope for the season and your trust in management. You were a season ticket holder for 10 years and are about to miss out in the most exciting season in probably the last 5 years, this team is going to be very fun to watch!

I really don't mind the signing at all. With the way the contract is structured the worst case scenario is basically a null and void situation. Best case scenario of him returning to his old ways probably won't happen so we don't get any major gain either. The probable outcome is we get a guy who can sit on the 3pt line as a spot up shooter so all of our athletic drivers actually have someone to dish out to. Maybe not worth that money but in a year where that money means NOTHING who cares.

I'm not upset either about the signing of those two players..my issue is that we waived jammer which had an expiring contract for two guys that will leave after one year. Not sure why they did that move.

It is all about been loyal with our players. We only have one pg in our roster and we let go jammer for nothing. I rather pay the 8 millions to him than spread it on two guys that will likely be unhappy playing for a losing team.

As some of you has said very well..I will keep my mind open and hopefully we will see the reason to this moves over the next few months.

So you've expressed your displeasure by not renewing your season tickets, which is absolutely your right. I just think it's interesting that not a single game has been played and you have already given up hope for the season and your trust in management. You were a season ticket holder for 10 years and are about to miss out in the most exciting season in probably the last 5 years, this team is going to be very fun to watch!

You maybe right..I will put them on hold for now..even with all this drama..I still feel empty not renewing them..

I am exciting for the season..I like the two picks..but the free agency with the exchange of afflalo and jameer for Ben gordon and willy green has been very disappointed to say the least.

I like Fournier tho.

Appreciate your post!

I don't really think it's management's fault if you're a complete idiot who actually earnestly believes obvious platitudes. It seems like that's on you.

Lol..you are just dumb and clearly a juvenile. Grow up. If you dont like the post, move on. No need for childish insults. You are probably a high school kid who uses mom's computer to attack other peoples post. Take your meds..

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I'm not upset either about the signing of those two players..my issue is that we waived jammer which had an expiring contract for two guys that will leave after one year. Not sure why they did that move.

It is all about been loyal with our players. We only have one pg in our roster and we let go jammer for nothing. I rather pay the 8 millions to him than spread it on two guys that will likely be unhappy playing for a losing team.

As some of you has said very well..I will keep my mind open and hopefully we will see the reason to this moves over the next few months.

Jameer may have had input in the decision and wanted to play for a contender. I don't know that's the case but its certainly a possibility and even if it wasn't discussed he now has that opportunity and Payton now has the opportunity to start, which is important for this team's development. I feel you on the loyalty thing, but loyalty in business causes you to make decisions like signing Bo Outlaw and trading an up and coming Ben Wallace.

• Upvote 1

No need for childish insults.

Followed immediately by:

You are probably a high school kid who uses mom's computer to attack other peoples post. Take your meds..

I mean really, "shooting fish in a barrel" doesn't even cover it. What's easier than shooting fish in a barrel? Looking at fish in a barrel? Acknowledging that a barrel has fish in it? I clearly need a new metaphor here.

• Upvote 1

You maybe right..I will put them on hold for now..even with all this drama..I still feel empty not renewing them..

I am exciting for the season..I like the two picks..but the free agency with the exchange of afflalo and jameer for Ben gordon and willy green has been very disappointed to say the least.

I like Fournier tho.

Appreciate your post!

Just curious, how many seats do you have and where are they located? I've been wanting to find a season ticket holder who would be willing to sell me maybe 1/4 of the season. I have a two year old so I can't really commit to much more than 10 games.

Followed immediately by:

I mean really, "shooting fish in a barrel" doesn't even cover it. What's easier than shooting fish in a barrel? Looking at fish in a barrel? Acknowledging that a barrel has fish in it? I clearly need a new metaphor here.

a fish that sees himself in a barrel shoot himself?? Maybe?

Is ok.. let's move on. Apologies to the fish.

Just curious, how many seats do you have and where are they located? I've been wanting to find a season ticket holder who would be willing to sell me maybe 1/4 of the season. I have a two year old so I can't really commit to much more than 10 games.

I have 3. If or should I said, when I renew them I will let you know..I might change the seats location tho..not sure where.

I have 3. If or should I said, when I renew them I will let you know..I might change the seats location tho..not sure where.

That's cool, thanks Doc! You may price me out if you move up though, lol!

That's cool, thanks Doc! You may price me out if you move up though, lol!

No..I don't think I will move up. I might stay put but I might skip this year tho. I'm still debating. Thinking of going club seats vs terrace..time will tell.