CTMagicUK

Summer League Thread

Paton had a great game. Too bad he didn't pass the ball much to end the game. It turned into him vs Smart.

Idk Smart has looked like the best player on the court today 8:7 is a pretty poor A/T ratio.

Im not looking at the stats, just the overall play. Smart caught fire with a few nice deep shots. He played some very nice defense.

Im watching Payton pull down rebounds and read the Pickn Roll..hes creating assists that Smart can't do. He also can take Smart to the rim, which is not easy, especially at his weight.

Smart just made a heck of a move to rim though. It was awesome. But he seems like a 1 man army out there more than a PG. Reminds me of Nate Robinson on steroids.

He can play next to Rondo though, and that would be interesting.

I personally prefer Payton because he is doing everything. I think he may have 10 rebounds. Thats ridiculous. Very very Rondo-esque.

Im not looking at the stats, just the overall play. Smart caught fire with a few nice deep shots. He played some very nice defense.

Im watching Payton pull down rebounds and read the Pickn Roll..hes creating assists that Smart can't do. He also can take Smart to the rim, which is not easy, especially at his weight.

Smart just made a heck of a move to rim though. It was awesome. But he seems like a 1 man army out there more than a PG. Reminds me of Nate Robinson on steroids.

He can play next to Rondo though, and that would be interesting.

Smart has been better with the basketball, knocked down a few jumpers, taken Payton off the dribble and been all over on defense. The nod goes to him.

Curry deserves a roster spot as a 3rd PG for us. What a great shooter.

I prefer him over Marble and Osby to be honest.

Smart has been better with the basketball, knocked down a few jumpers, taken Payton off the dribble and been all over on defense. The nod goes to him.

Payton took smart off the dribble as well, knocked down a few jumpers, blocked a shot, pulled down ~ 10 boards.

Im not sure how you can say the nod goes to anyone.

Smart has been better with the ball but he has not created anything. He is not running the offense the same way as Payton. Smart is doing low risk, SG style ball handling so I would hope he has less TOs.

I just like Payton for us because he is an all around player who can do it all. I love guys like that since we had none.