CTMagicUK

Summer League Thread

Nbatv, nba.com, and the nba gametime app

So you have to pay for it or it's streamed for free on nba.com? I'll be at work so this will give me something to do :)/>

So you have to pay for it or it's streamed for free on nba.com? I'll be at work so this will give me something to do :)/>/>

I think you have to pay.

It is NOT worth $15 to watch these games.

I would actually take Oladipo out and add Nicholson to the roster because he needs it more.

Also, does anyone know who picked up McAdoo and Jahii Carson?

No news on McAdoo, Carson is playing for the Rockets in SL. Honestly I wanted nothing to do with him, guy is extremely talented and going into his sophmore year I thought he'd be a top 20 draft pick but word is he has a seriously bad attitude and Arizona State couldn't wait to get rid of him, plus he didn't really improve all that much from his 1st year.

I'd only pay $15 for Summer League if it came with Dante and Gallante commentary. They made sometimes atrocious basketball play quite funny.

• Upvote 1

I talked to a long-tenured Magic employee yesterday and he said Oladipo is likely to only play one Summer League game.

If so, I hope that he, Gordon and Payton log major minutes together.

Hope if he only plays 1 game, it will be Tuesday vs Memphis. I'll be there that day. Can't wait to watch our young guys play together.