CTMagicUK

Summer League Thread

HELP.......Stuck at work here guy's, who amoungst our youngsters has emerged as the leader of this team? Victor I hope?

Victor is leading the team in scoring but Marble, Osby, and Curry have looked good as well. Payton hasn't looked to comfortable

Osby may make a push to make this team if his play continues to get better

HELP.......Stuck at work here guy's, who amoungst our youngsters has emerged as the leader of this team? Victor I hope?

Victor so far. I have not here much from tobias has this summer.

Victor is leading the team in scoring but Marble, Osby, and Curry have looked good as well. Payton hasn't looked to comfortable

Osby may make a push to make this team if his play continues to get better

Thanks! That is great news, I am also pulling for Osby!

Victor so far. I have not here much from tobias has this summer.

Good, so this should signal the changing of the garuds........pun intended! Thanks for the info, I gotta get back to work! Thanks again!!

Huh?

last year tabais was very vocal. He stayed with the team during the summer and summer league. he did not do that this year. he was on the summer league team last year and got injured. may be that is why he was around last year and not this year. Either way, he is not around to provide any leadership.

RDM is playing really well.

Yeah he does, Willie Green may end up being waived as well and we may just ride with a youth movement to start the season. Gordon may be the only player over 26 to start the season depending on what they do in free agency

Fingers crossed that Henny nailed another second round pick. Marble is playing great. Gordon and Payton are struggling, but they got the jitters and this is exactly what summer league is for. Those who are wondering, Victor Oladipo got the start at the 1. Wouldn't surprise me at all if our day 1 starters were VO, Fournier, Harkless, Gordon and Vucevic with Harris as a sixth man. Possibly O'Quinn or Harris starting at the 4 until Gordon gets acclimated.