Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Summer Trade Proposal Thread

Comment From Spin D

Okay serious question: Is Afflalo on the radar in any way? Love that guy.

12:46

Sam Amico: He is not as far as I know. I have heard of strong interest in him from the Lakers.

Sam Amico: I should rephrase that: I did not hear FROM the Lakers. I just heard they're interested in Afflalo.

More rumors to discuss. Think we can swing #7? They need a lot of proven talent on cap friend deals. We can send Jameer and AA for Nash and 7?

Another Afflalo rumor:

Steve Bulpett

‏@SteveBHoop

Sources: in addition to Wilson Chandler and Kenneth Faried, Denver offering Minnesota a player they would acquire (Arron Afflalo) for Love.

Do you think they could get the 13th pick for Afflalo straight across?

If they're trading Love, no way they also give up a pick. If anyone gave up back pick, it would be Den and their 11.

If they're trading Love, no way they also give up a pick. If anyone gave up back pick, it would be Den and their 11.

Then what we get for Afflalo?

Here's another Afflalo rumor

http://www.gospelherald.com/articles/51652/20140618/nba-trade-rumors-toronto-raptors-send-terrence-ross-to-orlando-magic-for-aaron-afflalo.htm

The LA deal doesn't make sense if they're trying get snag Love. Ross gives athleticism and shooting off the bench, with the ability to play starter minutes. Adding him and a shooter at 12 would be really interesting, regardless of who we take at 4.

Afflalo for Terrence Ross?

Could be a good move for both parties. It gives them production to slot in next to Lowrey and DeRozan; and it gives us another talent piece to the puzzle.

If we could snag their #20 pick as well in the deal, then that would be a nice boost. There's a few players in that range that would be useful additions, most notably someone like Adreian Payne at PF, or some added firepower for the bench like TJ Warren.

If we ended up with Exum, Oladipo, and Ross - we would have three very athletic and talented players. The issue would be scoring, but hopefully that area of their game improves and they become more productive. I'm not sure if they'll become 20 ppg+ guys, but they certainly have the ability to develop into a very good core.

What do people think of Ross?

Crazy athletic, has a nice jumpshot from deep but he's inconsistent, his defense isn't even worth mentioning. As a prospect, I like him, though. Adding him to the core already in place gives us quite a few young guys to develop and makes us that much more athletic.

Crazy athletic, has a nice jumpshot from deep but he's inconsistent, his defense isn't even worth mentioning. As a prospect, I like him, though. Adding him to the core already in place gives us quite a few young guys to develop and makes us that much more athletic.

Right on point