Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Summer Trade Proposal Thread

Curry isn't a PG. He's an undersized, one dimensional SG. If his last name was anything else I honestly don't think we'd be having a conversation about adding him to our team.

we do need shooting and that is his one skill, but you are correct, we need a better ball handler. Sebastian Telfair type of the bench.

Just out of curiosity, the Pacers are apparently shopping Hibbert, would an offer centered around Vuc be insane? Hibbert is still a young guy and our defense would be just absurd if Gordon and Payton provide the defense many believe they will, combined with Oladipo. We could easily absorb his salary, though he does have a player option after next season so we'd have to make sure he'd re-sign first.

I have mixed feelings about Hibbert. Mentally soft.

Just out of curiosity, the Pacers are apparently shopping Hibbert, would an offer centered around Vuc be insane? Hibbert is still a young guy and our defense would be just absurd if Gordon and Payton provide the defense many believe they will, combined with Oladipo. We could easily absorb his salary, though he does have a player option after next season so we'd have to make sure he'd re-sign first.

I don't know about Hibbert...he had so many issues last season and in the playoffs where he wasn't getting anything done. Is it possible it was a scenery thing? I guess...but why roll the dice when you have a sure thing in Vuc?

Our team wants to get out and run. Hibbert can't do that. Vuc isn't extremely athletic but he gets up and down the court a lot faster than Hibbert

Bucher:

Ws could've dealt HBarnes to Orl for Arron Afflalo + future 1st, source says. Passed. AA would've eased losing Klay in KLove deal.

he has a max contract and is soft inside. I would not want him. As much as hibbert blocks shots, vuc is a much better rebounder (top 5). Rebounding is equally import to defense as shot blocking because it closes out stops. Vuch is a much better rebounder and will show up in big games.

I like Hibbert a lot. The 2013 version, not the 2014 one

I would rather gamble on the contract of larry sanders.

i would not give up vuc for either player. It would need to be a deal where we just take the player off their hands to free up their cap.

I would rather gamble on the contract of larry sanders.

i would not give up vuc for either player. It would need to be a deal where we just take the player off their hands to free up their cap.

I've posted the exact same thing. Larry Sanders could be great and his contract is not too horrible