Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Poll: Who would you want at #4?

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think would be the best pick for #4? This assumes we are essentially drafting #1...so Wiggins, Parker, Embiid and Exum are all in the picture.

• Embiid
    • Parker
    • Exum
    • Wiggins

I didn't think any of you were that impressed with Randle? Now if we can trade AA and wind up with Exum, Randle and Hood/Young you are ready to poop yourselves?? What changed?

I didn't think any of you were that impressed with Randle? Now if we can trade AA and wind up with Exum, Randle and Hood/Young you are ready to poop yourselves?? What changed?

There's a huge difference between Randle @ 4 and Randle @ 7 or 8.

More like there's a huge difference from betting on randle as the primary piece going forward and having randle as a complimentary starter.

It's not randle, it's exum or wiggins or Parker and randle.

He won't be available at 8, or most likely 7. In the end I think he and Vonleh fight for 5/6. I know Vonleh has a high ceiling but randle is going to be a beast the day he steps in and would look great around Nik. Like FTW said outside of the top prospects its hard to go wrong with him...he could very well have the longest career out of the bigs in this draft.

He won't be available at 8, or most likely 7. In the end I think he and Vonleh fight for 5/6. I know Vonleh has a high ceiling but randle is going to be a beast the day he steps in and would look great around Nik. Like FTW said outside of the top prospects its hard to go wrong with him...he could very well have the longest career out of the bigs in this draft.

There are people who like Gordon better than either of them, but yes, I agree that 5-7 will probably be Randle, Vonleh and Gordon in some order. The Lakers might surprise us and grab Smart instead of one of them, so I guess there is an outside chance one of them might be there at 8, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

• Upvote 1

There are people who like Gordon better than either of them, but yes, I agree that 5-7 will probably be Randle, Vonleh and Gordon in some order. The Lakers might surprise us and grab Smart instead of one of them, so I guess there is an outside chance one of them might be there at 8, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

I can't see Utah going pf.

I can't see Utah going pf.

They haven't had much success playing Williams and Kanter together, so one option is to pick a PF and move one of them to the bench or trade one of them for some much-needed help at the SF. The other option being to trade the #5 for a SF if they can get one.