Sign in to follow this  
Stu Bronsilino

who's in, who's out - roster spots, draft picks and contracts

WHATTTTT

Do you still like him? I think it's time to let your previous name slowly burn into the distance.

Carmelo Anthony is a curse to Jeremy Lin's career. If Anthony signs to the Houston Rockets, it going to be the second time Lin has been moved because of Anthony.

You don't just stop liking someone :)/>

I know what you're saying. I still like my first wife. The second one not so much, but she was a 10, so it didn't really matter.

Carmelo Anthony is a curse to Jeremy Lin's career. If Anthony signs to the Houston Rockets, it going to be the second time Lin has been moved because of Anthony.

Yes and no, Lin got a lot of money because of that first move; the second will be because he didn't really earn it.

Yes and no, Lin got a lot of money because of that first move; the second will be because he didn't really earn it.

Its not about contract to me. he's getting kicked out of great situations. He and Carmelo don't mesh. I completely agree that Lin's was a one week man and all that remains of his legacy has dissipated..

I know what you're saying. I still like my first wife. The second one not so much, but she was a 10, so it didn't really matter.

That's the only way to live, my man.