Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: NETS @ MAGIC

Boston just let 10 points against them within a minute WOW

and now they're losing...imagine that. Thats why they have all the titles and we have all the free agents leaving. We just don't get it. You work within the rules to better your team whatever way you can. Tanking isn't illegal but it helps crappy teams like ours. Sometimes you have to take the bitter pill to get better.

Gotta love the over reaction.

I respectfully disagree. Like I said before, I'm not for tanking but we've been committed to the process of the rebuild and as fans we've earned the right to be critical of meaningless late wins that may cost us draft position. Sorry, but winning these late games is less than meaningless

Boston also disagrees. They are now down 7 with a minute and a half. Whats that a 15 point swing in 3 1/2 minutes after we won. Im curious if Boston was putting the ball in their own hoop at that rate. Good god can you make it more obvious?

Boston also disagrees. They are now down 7 with a minute and a half. Whats that a 15 point swing in 3 1/2 minutes after we won. Im curious if Boston was putting the ball in their own hoop at that rate. Good god can you make it more obvious?

Maybe we can trade our 6th and 12th for their top 3? Way to get it done Magic.

So we have the same record as Boston but somehow that means they got top 3 pick and we get pick 6?

Also Boston have the easier schedule to close out the season. They play both the Cavs (who as of tonight have nothing to play for) and the 76ers.

But no. There's no over reaction here.