Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: NETS @ MAGIC

WHAT THE HELL? DO WE NOT UNDERSTAND SIMPLE CONCEPTS!!! Pull your players, forfeit, bring back Chris Duhon and start him. We are going to pick 6th. ou can assume Lakers and Celts will move ahead but do we really have to give the celts more ping pong balls. IDIOTS!!!!! IDIOTS!!!

I've never been about "tanking", but at this point a win hurts us more than it helps. Someone please help me make sense of why we are playing our hearts out to screw ourselves?

But wait, we also want Atlanta to win to keep NY out of the playoffs. We just need to lose, period

New York have a pretty tough schedule for their remaining games and Atlanta still have a game against the bucks to come. I still like our chances.

WHAT THE HELL? DO WE NOT UNDERSTAND SIMPLE CONCEPTS!!! Pull your players, forfeit, bring back Chris Duhon and start him. We are going to pick 6th. ou can assume Lakers and Celts will move ahead but do we really have to give the celts more ping pong balls. IDIOTS!!!!! IDIOTS!!!

Dude maybe you aren't watching this game but Jacque gave Moore, Nicholson and others a lot of burn… and they flipping' made practically every shot. He even started Dedmon at center!!!

If we only could catch Utah and the Lakers with two more wins...oh god this season would be such a success. If we could do that! Id renew and upgrade my tickets, buy all the remaining Pat Garrity jerseys I could find and be soooo proud of the team!

I've never been about "tanking", but at this point a win hurts us more than it helps. Someone please help me make sense of why we are playing our hearts out to screw ourselves?

Because many of these guys are fighting for their careers!

Dude maybe you aren't watching this game but Jacque gave Moore, Nicholson and others a lot of burn… and they flipping' made practically every shot. He even started Dedmon at center!!!

Very true...its almost laughable and we still win....arrgh. Jaque needs to lace up.

Great job guys, we win and butt **** the entire re-build. Congrats on the 20 whatever win season and the non-franchise 6th pick in the draft. Retarded.