Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Are we really trying to catch Boston?

Maybe even all 6. There is no point of winning and losing the control of your pick and then relying on worse odds or the fact someone stupid like Cleveland will blow the pick. If that were the case we should trade back to about 20 and hope someone falls to us. Just lose baby.

They only have 4 games left, not 6. That was his joke. Boston is tanking so hard, they will find a way to lose 5 of their last 4 games.

We have 4 games left, over 6 days:

Washington - Fighting with Charlotte for playoff position, loser faces Miami, winner gets Toronto (or Chicago). Must win game for them.

@Brooklyn - Could be in danger of falling back to face Miami, but likely locked into Chicago (or Toronto). Owes us for their loss in Orlando though.

@Chicago - Tied with Toronto for the 3/4 spots in the playoffs.

Indiana - half game lead over Miami, this game could ultimately be the difference for home court in the ECF's.

So, we have four playoff teams that each have a potential reason to come out looking for a win instead of rest. Indiana could have the top spot locked (or be locked out) by that last game, but it might be instrumental for them.

Boston has:

Charlotte - Fighting with Washington for playoff position, loser faces Miami, winner gets Toronto (or Chicago). Must win game for them.

@Cleveland - No reason to fight. Mathematically could drop below Detroit to improve their chances in the lotto, but doubtful.

@Philly - I'm not sure they even know how to win a game. This might be the funniest game of the season.

Washington - Fighting with Charlotte for playoff position, loser faces Miami, winner gets Toronto (or Chicago). Must win game for them.

Boston has a chance to win at least one of the Cleveland/Philly games by accident.

I was just taking his point and running a bit further. Maybe I should have said 7.

I would have gone with 8. Seriously though, they almost have to win one of those two away games.

We have 4 games left, over 6 days:

@Brooklyn - Could be in danger of falling back to face Miami, but likely locked into Chicago (or Toronto). Owes us for their loss in Orlando though.

@Chicago - Tied with Toronto for the 3/4 spots in the playoffs.

Indiana - half game lead over Miami, this game could ultimately be the difference for home court in the ECF's.

So, we have four playoff teams that each have a potential reason to come out looking for a win instead of rest. Indiana could have the top spot locked (or be locked out) by that last game, but it might be instrumental for them.

Boston has:

Charlotte - Fighting with Washington for playoff position, loser faces Miami, winner gets Toronto (or Chicago). Must win game for them.

@Cleveland - No reason to fight. Mathematically could drop below Detroit to improve their chances in the lotto, but doubtful.

@Philly - I'm not sure they even know how to win a game. This might be the funniest game of the season.

Boston has a chance to win at least one of the Cleveland/Philly games by accident.

We better not win any of those games.

I could see us beating Brooklyn as I don't feel they match up particularly well with us if we are engaged. We have shown to be capable of beating IND on our floor, its certainly possible it could happen again-especially if Moore keeps playing for a contract like he is.

Strategic loss by Miami. If they lose, they avoid Brooklyn in a possible second round meeting and they avoid New York and a possible first round meeting.

All that's left for us to do is lose.

Looks like some people were overreacting smile_jameertongue.png

How did someone manage to give you a negative rep for this?